Rehearsals - Seven.

Maddi's POV
Yesterday we got a day off from school so I just hung out with Annaliese. She's just like the girls. Bubbly, funny, kind, always happy. I reckon if I took her back to Washington with me, she's instantly become a part of the group. And right now we're up at 3 in the morning talking about the weirdest stuff cause we can. We also have class in about 5 hours.

"Okay would you rather go out with Joey or Jonah?" Anna asks. If you're wondering who those boys were they're in our acting class and they're so hot. I liked Jonah better though.

"Jonah." She giggles.

"Okay would you rather go out with Fred or Will?" More boys from acting class. They were both ugly though.

"Ew but Will isn't that bad so him." I nod.

"Ooh I've got a good one. Jonah or Nash." Nash Grier. Him compared to Jonah was like comparing a nice candy to a bad candy. They were two different objects. The kind and sweet boy or the mean and nasty boy. Jonah always (as told by Anna) picked on girls at school. She knew him so it mad et awkward. He would beat up at least one person a month. Nash though, he wouldn't want to hurt a butterfly or anything. He could be like a girl almost. He was nice. But I liked them both.

"You can't make me choose."

"Why not? I answered all your questions which were stupid so you answer mine."

"But this question isn't stupid. I just can't answer it right now."

"Is there something your not telling me Maddi?" I jump in my bed and hide under the covers. "Maddi Claire Jackson what are you hiding from me!" She shouts trying to get me.

"Nothing go away!"

"I'm staying the night you can't make me leave." She laughs. I groan. "Now tell me or I'll do something that you'll hate."

"Like what? I'm still not telling you by the way." She stops trying to get under and giggles. She moves around and after a while jumps in the bed.

"Goodnight Mads. See you in the morning." She was so calm now? I got out and it was dark.

"Anna what did you do?"

"I got ready for bed so I could sleep. Isn't it obvious?"

"What did you really do?"

"Checked my Twitter, Facebook, snapchat, Instagram. Text messages. In case I've missed out on anything." I roll my eyes.

"Okay well goodnight." I lie next to her and think about what she could have done.

-
We were so late for class it wasn't funny. We were told to write out 10 Chapters of the play we had to do. It wasn't that bad though. When class was over I got pulled away from the group of us by someone.

"What are you doing?" I say without looking at whoever grabbed me.

The person turns me around, cups my fave and kisses me. I lied the kiss so I kissed back but they pulled away.

"I like you to Maddi." I look up and see Jonah. How does he-

"Um thank you." I blush a bit.

"Tomorrow night at 7. Be ready and text me where your staying. Where something casual but not to casual." I nod and he kisses my neck again.
"I'm glad you like me." He says against my neck. Then he leaves and I just stand there.

What just happened?