So call me maybe - Ten.

Marley's POV.
I open my eyes in an instant and see I'm in a dark room. Oh no did I get kidnapped? I hear a small snore coming from next to me and I see Cameron.

"Da fuq?" I say a little loudly. He wakes up.

"Oh your finally awake."

"How long was I a sleep for?"

"Um since like 11 this morning." He checks his phone. "And it's 4 in the morning now."

"Wait why was I a sleep?"

"Because yesterday you fell off you skateboard and hit your head so I carried you here and your parents said that I could stay with you. Sorry if you don't want me to." I smile at him.

"It's fine. Thank you for staying."

"It's cool." I lie back down and try to sleep. I've been a sleep for nearly a whole day so I can't sleep.

"Cameron are you awake?"

"Yeah I can't sleep."

"Neither. Wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure." I stand up and get my laptop. I sit back on my bed.

"What movie?"

"The Hangover!" I nod and put it on. I lay down and wait for Cameron to lay next to me.

"You know you can sit next to me if you want. You don't need to sit on the chair."

"I can see from here and I don't want to invade your personal space." I pause the movie and sit up.

"Sit on the bed." He shakes his head. "Sit."

"Not gonna do it." I roll my eyes.

"If you don't sit on the bed then there will be no movie." He sticks his bottom lip out.

"But I'm comfortable here and it would be weird if I sit on the bed with you."

"Cameron seriously. I don't care if you sit on the bed with me. Now sit on the bed or else." He puts his hands up in surrender and moves onto the bed.

"This is actually way comfier than the chair." I roll my eyes and start the movie again. After about half an hour of the movie I start to get sleepy. I make a comfy space on the pillow and close my eyes.

-
I slowly wake up and try to get out but I'm trapped. I turn around and see Cameron sleeping with his arms wrapped around me like a koala bear. It was so cute.

He had his lips slightly parted and I seriously just wanted to kiss them right there and then. He started snoring softly but then stopped.

"I can feel you staring at me you know?" He moves but doesn't take his arms away. He opens his eyes and laughs at me.

"Yeah well I need to pee but I'm stuck in the bed here next to you."

"Oh uh sorry." He takes his arms away but then I kind of regret saying that because I liked it how they were. I sigh and go to the bathroom and per and fix up my hair and brush my teeth. I walked out and see Cameron missing from the bed.

Hey Marley,
I had to go home. Family problems. But here's my number because you never gave me yours. Call me maybe so we can hang some other time. Bye girl see you soon.

-Cameron.

I smile and bite my lip. He was so desperate to get my number it was cute. I laugh to myself.

I think I'm forming a little crush.