Best Boyfriend - Twenty Four.

Marley's POV
I hate being a girl. Especially when it's that time of the month. It's just all your good plans go to waste.

I changed into my comfy clothes and lay down in my bed.

"Do you want anything from the supermarket sweetie?" My mom says walking into my room.

I listed all the things I wanted which included ice cream and heaps of junk. She laughs at me then leaves.

Cameron - can I come over? I'm bored.

Me- maybe.

Cameron - to bad I'm already here.

I roll my eyes and yell for Austin to open the door. I lie back down and continue watching my movie.

"Hey baby." He comes in and slides next to me.

"Hey." He puts an arm around me so I'm lying on his chest.

"Watcha doing?"

"Watching a movie." I say a little mean. He moves back a bit.

"Are you alright."

"I'm fine." I snap back.

"Okay." I think he gets it after a while.

My mom comes back and gives me all my stuff but she forgot one thing.

"Mom you forgot my things."

"I'm sorry honey I got caught up in getting some things for Austin. I can't go back out either cause I've got to go somewhere with your father. Sorry." I groan and lie back down. My mom leaves and Cameron gets up.

"Where are you going?" I say sadly.

"To the store. I'll be back soon don't worry. Just eat okay?" I nod and he kisses my forehead. I decided to eat my ice cream cause it was chocolate chip which is my favourite.

-
Ages later Cameron finally came back and gave me a bag.

"What's this?"

"They're for you." I open it and it's some girl stuff and more chocolate.

"Wouldn't that have been embarrassing for you?"

"I don't care baby. I care about you and only you. I would do some pretty embarrassing things for you okay." I hug him and we lie back down together.

"This is why your the best boyfriend ever. Most guys that I know wouldn't do that for us girls."

"Yeah I know. Lucky you've got me."

"And I love you."

"I love you to." I lay down on his chest and slowly fall a sleep listening to his heart beat.