Gardening - Nine.

Aubrey's POV
So it was a pretty cool day today. Probably cause it was the afternoon. But yeah I looked outside and I saw that boy I met yesterday. He was doing something in his garden.

"Hey nan. What's that boys name?" I say pointing outside.

"Do you mean Taylor?"

"I guess." She nods and walks away. I look outside at him. He's very hot might I say. He looked so strong cause he was carrying these log things.

"Sweetie could you wash the car please? We're going out tonight for dinner and it's very dirty." My nan asks.

"Sure." This was my time to shine. I ran upstairs and changed into a bikini top and and put my denim shorts on. I put a tank top on over my bikini top though. I went outside and got the soapy water ready.

I had everything ready. I got the house and washed it down first. The car didn't even look dirty. The hose stopped working so I went to have a look. I turned it off then back on. Oh Ma gah.

"NAN THE HOSE ISNT WORKING!" I shout.

"THERES PROBABLY SOMETHING INSIDE IT!" She shouts back.

"OKAY!" I laughed a little to myself. I looked up over at Taylor's Garden and saw he wasn't there anymore. Dang it. Before I could even fix the hose all the water bursted out at me which made me drenched. I got a little blinded by the sudden water rush so I couldn't turn the tap off.

"You okay there?" I heard someone say and then the water turned off.

"I am now." I rubbed my eyes. "Stupid tap." I mumbled to myself.

"So what were you trying to do?" I could see now. I looked up and saw Taylor. Shirtless. In from of me. Zayum.

"Well I was washing the car cause my nan told me to and then the water stopped working so I tried to fix it and then it wouldn't but then it bursted out and then you came and yeah." I just blurted that all out. I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Okay. You need help with the car?" I pick up the hose and bite my lip a little (😂).

"Sure." I turn the tap on and spray hi with water.

"Thanks. I needed that." He wipes his face and grabs a soapy sponge and throws it at me.

"Oh your on!" Then we just started throwing things at each other and getting yelled at by the other neighbours cause we were noisy.

"Hey Aubrey over here!" I heard Taylor shout.

"What?"

"I've got a surprise for you." Then he came out of no where and sprayed detergent all over me. I managed to flick some up in my eye. It stung like hell.

"Shit." I was holding my eye and I slipped in a water puddle. I screamed before a pair of arms caught me.

"Hey I've got you don't worry. You okay?" He laid me down and got me water so I could wash my eye.

"I'm fine now. Thanks for that."

"No problem." It started to get dark so we just laid on the hood of the car when my nan came out.

"Did you kids even end up washing the car?"

"Sorry nan. We just ended up in a big water fight." She laughs.

"Okay well let's go Aubrey we've got a dinner party to go to." I nod and Taylor sits up. My nan goes back inside and I look at Taylor.

"Thanks for this afternoon. It was the most fun I've had in a while." He says.

"Anytime. I've got to go now. Maybe we could hang out another time." He nods.

"Bye Taylor." I began to slide off the car.

"Wait Aubrey." He grabs my hand and I look at him. He looks directly in my eyes but doesn't say anything. I can see he starts to lean in but I don't. He pulls back a bit and looks down sadly. "Um never mind." He jumps off the car and begins to walk down the drive way.

"Hey Taylor!" I run up to him. He turns around and I kiss his cheek. "Thank you." I say then walk away. I hear what sounds like jumping so I turn around and see him doing a small dance. He was so cute.