Californian Beaches - Four.

Marley's POV
That flight was so long. And I had to sit next to Austin who snored the whole way. I just want to get to the beach house and actually go in the water. That's basically the only reason I'm here. I didn't even want to come to California but we got a beach house so yeah.

"Okay kids go choose your rooms." I raced Austin and I won and got the biggest room. Mom and dad had their room downstairs and there were three up here.

"Come on I'm older than you Marley. I should get this room." I roll my eyes.

"Dad says and I quote 'kids go choose your rooms.' Not 'Austin gets the biggest room.' So I guess I get this room. Bye bye." He was about to say something else but I closed the door. This room was so cute.

The walls were painted a very faint blue colour, the sheets on my bed were a white colour but kind of blue. I had an attached bathroom and a walk in closet. I instantly started to unpack.

Everything was done in less than 1 hour so I decided I should go down and explore the beach. I changed into my white bikini top and white bottoms. I put a shirt and shorts over the top though and grabbed my ray ban sun glasses.

I walked outside and went to find Austin. His room wasn't even that much smaller than mine.

"Wanna go to the beach or not?" He looks up and takes his shirt off.

"I'm coming. Grab the volleyball so we can play as well!" I nod and run down. Mom and dad were still unpacking so we just ran outside.

"I bet you an ice cream that I'll beat you to the nets." He smirks.

"Your on." We get in our running position and count down. I speed off and of course I was winning. I had to find where the nets were though.

"Shit shit shit." I jumped up on the path cause he sand was burning my feet. I saw Austin running towards somewhere so I followed him. On my way he looked back at me and I threw the ball at him he caught it and I groaned. I lost him so I tried looking for him. I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed into someone knocking them over. I ended up on top of this person.

"Um hi?" It was a guy voice. I look down and look straight into his chocolate brown eyes. He was smiling.

"Sorry I'm so sorry." I get up and help him up.

"It's cool. Why were you running?" I didn't realise but he was shirtless and had very nice abs.

"I was trying to find my brother. He ran away from me."

"Oh how old is he? Need help looking for him." I hear my name being called out.

"YOU OWE ME AN ICE CREAM MARLEY!" He shouts. I make a blank face and look back at this dude who's laughing.

"He's 19 and I don't need help anymore."

"Is that him there?" I nod and he laughs even more.

"Yeah I'm gonna go."

"Wait can I get your number?"

"Hm I don't even know you."

"Okay well I'm Cameron Dallas and I'm 19. I'm also from California."

"I'm Marley Hills and I'm 17. I'm from Washington." He smiles.

"So how about that number then?" I make a thinking face.

"Yeah maybe another time. Bye Cameron." And I run off.

Let's just say he was on my mind the rest of the day.