Date night - Eleven.

Maddi's POV
I was so nervous for this date. What if he ends up not liking me? What if I do something wrong. What if we have a proper kiss. Omg I'm freaking out.

"Woman hold still! Why are you wriggling around everywhere?" Anna asks.

"I'm nervous okay. What if Jonah doesn't actually like me?"

"Why would he ask you on a date then?" I shrug. She steps back. "Okay now go get changed!" I nod and get the outfit she picked out. It was casual but not to casual. I hope? I'm not very good with dates. Ugh!

"Okay I'm done." I walk out and Anna gasps. "What? Do I look bad?"

"No omg Maddi you look beautiful. He's gonna love you." She winks at me then someone knocks on the door. My door.

"You get it Anna. GO!" I hide behind another door.

"Hello- oh hi Anna."

"Not expecting to see me?"

"No uh where's Maddi?"

"MADDI COME OUT NOW!" I blush a bit and walk out. I look up at Jonah who's wearing black jeans, black vans, and a blue button up shirt.  He's also smiling as wide as I am.

"Hello beautiful." I smile and Maddi walks away. He pulls something from behind his back. It was a white rose. "The beauty of nature for the only beautiful girl." I smile and take the rose.

"Thank you." He takes my arm and we walk out as I close the door behind me.

-
"You get a lot to eat." He says to me. I ordered a cheeseburger with large fries, a large coke and a large chocolate sundae thing. It was pretty normal to me.

"You should see me when I'm ferociously hungry. I could eat like 2 whole pizzas and a full Big Mac meal." He laughs at me.

"You must have a big appetite then." I nod and eat my food. "Um I'm sorry that this date isn't like fancy but I couldn't really afford anything like that cause it all went towards the class."

"It's fine I don't really do fancy. If you take me to the park and we just have a picnic id still go." He smiles at me.

"You're a very different girl."

"And you're a very different guy."

"Yeah but most girls around here would use guys for their looks and money. But you, you wouldn't care what happened." I smile at him. We continue eating and then leave.

"I really enjoyed tonight Jonah. You're a really sweet guy."

"Maybe we could go out again sometime?" I nod.

"I'd like that." We walked down the street a little more cause we walked to the restaurant place. We stopped outside my building and looked at each other.

"Um Maddi I uh. I really like you. Like a lot."

"I like you to Jonah."

"Good cause I thought you would've just gone out with me, realised how much of a weirdo I am and then never talk to me again." I laugh and walk closer to him.

"We can be weirdos together." Then the least expected thing happened. He kissed me. And he could kiss like really well. He pushed me up against the wall a bit and made the kiss deeper. We kept going until someone cleared their throat. I pulled back and saw Nash.

He looks pissed and upset at the same time.

"Keep walking Grier." Nash gave a disgusting look to Jonah and walked away.

"I think I'm gonna go up to my room now."

"Okay babe. I'll see you at rehearsals tomorrow?" I nod and kiss him once more before I went and told everything to Anna.