Goodbye for now - One.

Christine's POV
Last night was the girls and I last sleep over for at least three months. I check the time. We've got 3 hours to be ready and back at our own houses to leave for the holidays. I look at them all sprawled out in the tent. We decided to camp in Marley's backyard cause we're weirdos and wanted to.

"Guys wake up!" I whisper shout. One of them groans and kicks. I smirk and lie back down and roll on top of them all.

"Omg get off me!"

"I can't breathe."

"What's happening?" I laugh at them all clueless of what's happening. I get to the other end and they look up at me.

"Morning girlies." They give me the death stare.

"Why Chrissy? Why?" Aubrey pretends to cry.

"Because we've got three hours to be home and ready for he flights we've got." They all groan and I laugh. "Come on lazy bums. We've got to go." I walk out the tent and am blinded by the bright sun in the sky. I manage to make my way to the back doors and nice I was inside I see Katy, Marley's mom, making food in the kitchen. She's making a lot as well.

"Oh morning Christine. Where are the rest of you girls?" I giggle.

"They're being lazy and staying in the tent." She smiles.

"I'll get Austin to wake them up. You an go and have a shower if you'd like. You know where everything is." I nod and she calls for Austin. I have a small crush on him cause he was pretty hot. You have no idea how hot he was. Nice hair, amazing eyes, sexy abs. He was o perfect to me. He walked past me shirtless and I blushed.

"Morning Chris." He had a hot morning voice.

"Hi." I say quietly. He laughs and walks away. I mentally slap myself cause I'm so stupid. I have a shower and when I get back downstairs the girls are covered in flower and Austin and Katy are cracking up laughing.

"You should see yourselves right now." Austin says holding his stomach.

"This isn't funny. Ugh we have a flight and its al through my hair!" Marley whines.

"Don't worry they'll just think it's dandruff." I say walking down the rest of the steps. Austin laughs and high fives me. I swear I'm never gonna wash that hand again. I'm weird but I like him so much so I don't care.

"Whatever I shots in the shower first." They all call when they're having a shower. I sit at the table with Austin and Katy and eat some food. I star dyed to freak out a bit cause Austin sat next to me and I could feel him staring at me. I talked to Katy and ignored him.

After we finished cleaning the dishes and the girls are and had showers I got a text from my mom saying she was here to pick me up.

"I've gotta go guys." They all give me a sad look.

"Promise you'll write to us. If you don't then I'll go to Virginia and kick out ass cheeks then hug you cause I'll feel sorry." Marley says. We all laugh and I hug them all. My mom honks the horn and they all let go. To my surprise Austin comes up to me and hugs me as well.

"Have fun in Virginia." And he kisses my cheek. I turn bright red. I say bye to Katy and the girls one last time then leave.

-
I was at the airport and my mom and dad didn't want to leave me but they had to. My flight got called and I got a little nervous. I got window seat and some old smelly guy sat next to me. This is gonna be a long flight.