Water fun - Eight

Christine's POV
I spent the whole day with Julie and Ally. We went shopping and got a manicure which I've never gotten before cause I would've be able to handle the smell. It wasn't even that bad.

"So to tonight the boys decided we'd go to the late night water park across town. You in?" Julie asks. I nod.

"Is that the glowing one that we went to last year?" Ally asks.

"Yeah so we've gotta get glow stuff." They nod.

"What are you talking about?"

"Chrissy do you have a white bikini?" I nod. "Where that tonight. We're gonna go and get glow sticks so we can wear them as well. Don't worry, everything will make sense to you when we get to the place." Julie explains. I just nod like I know what's going on.

-
I wore my bikini as told. We got heaps of glow sticks from the store and we made halos and bracelets. I wore two around my ankle, wrist and a halo one which was so cute.

We got to the place and paid to go in and the lady thought we were crazy cause of what we were wearing. The first thing I saw when we walked in was a giant slide, a big water bucket thing, platforms and giant pool toys.

"Is this like pool heaven or something?" I say. They laugh.

"No this is just what it's like here in summer." Ally says. I laugh and take off my cover up. I could feel a pair of eyes on me and when I could see again, Matt was staring straight at me. I smirked and threw my stuff where the girls' stud were.

"Well let's go already!" I shout. The girls grab my hand and we jump in the water and join the crowd of other teenagers in here.

After some time the pool is glowing from all the glow sticks that broke in the water. I found it funny. I managed to climb up on a inflatable toy thing which was a giant donut ring. Someone else was on it though but I knew him.

"Hey Matt why aren't you in the water?"

"Oh u don't feel like swimming anymore." I climb over next to him.

"Are you sure? Is there anything wrong?" He shakes his head.

"Everything's perfectly fine. I just need to figure something out."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No maybe you could help me." I nod and sit cross legged facing him.

"What do you need help with?"

"How do you tell if a girl likes you?" I kind felt a bit hurt cause I kind of like Matt. But if he likes someone else I won't et in his way.

"Well she'll always wanna be near you, she'll dress to impress. She will act like she's not herself. She will act dumb to get your attention." He nods and makes a sad look.

"Thanks Christine. If you were to go on a date, what would your perfect one be?" I think about this. Maybe he wanted to set something up for Ally. I always catch him looking at her.

"Well I would be happy at a lake or the beach. The boy who is be with would pick me up, twirl me around a bit and run in the water with me. Or going ice skating. I'd fall over and he'd be there to catch me." He smiles.

"You're a lot of help Christine thanks."

"No problem."

"Wanna go swimming now?" I nod and we jump in. We start splashing each other and everyone, literally everyone joins in. It was so much fun.

But what I couldn't figure out was who the ideas were for and why he wanted to know if a girl liked him or something.