My grandparents neighbour - Two.

Aubrey's POV
I saw that kiss that Austin gave Christine and I got a little jealous. I've always liked him and even Marley knows that. He said he doesn't like anyone but I'm sure it's Chrissy. I don't care though cause I'm gonna try and get over him while in I Diana. My nan says there's this cute guy next door so maybe he will do.

"I should go as well Marley. I'm gonna miss you and I promise to write to you guys." We get in a group hug and I say goodbye to them all. We break apart and I go up to Austin. "Bye Austin." He hugs me back and I squeeze him a little tighter but then pull back. I walk out and make my way home with my bag on my back.

I enter my house which of course has my parents fighting inside. I'm so glad I'm going to stay with my grandparents for 3 months. I haven't seen them since they moved 4 years ago. We email and Skype though but I still miss them.

-
I wait for my flight to be called. I text the girls but none of them reply to me. They didn't even see it. Maybe they were on a flight as well and had to turn their phones off?

My plane finally gets called and I walk to line up. I wait and my ticket gets called out.

"Ticket 47C please come to the front. Ticket 47C please come to the front." I walk up and show my ticket to one of the ladies.

"So why am I being called out?"

"We're moving you to business class cause there was a change in passengers so it's your lucky day today." I smile widely.

"Is it like first class?"

"Kind of. You may go in now." I nod and find my new seat. These chairs are really comfy.

-skip plane ride-
I got my bags and wondered around the airport looking for my grandparents. I finally see my tall grandfather and my short grandmother. I run up and engulf them both in a hug.

"How are you Bree? Do you know how much we've missed you?" I laugh and my grab kisses my cheek.

"I'm great now that I'm here. I've missed you guys to. It's nice spending time with you." We keep on talking while we find the car. Once I've put my bags away we drive to their house.

"Okay so there's this young man Taylor Caniff who lives next door to us. He's a very nice young boy. He helps me with the gardening, he's sweet, he takes care of Rodney when we go away and he's just turned 29. That's not to old for you is it? I laugh at my nan.

"That depends nan. Maybe he's not the one for me."

"Trust me, he's every woman's dream boy." That's what they all say nan.

We finally get to their house and it's actually really nice. Two storey, big front yard. I Get my bags from the trunk and someone walks out of the front door with Rodney. I'm guessing he remembers me cause he runs and jumps at me.

"Ah Taylor how did Rodney treat you?" The boy laughs at my pop.

"He was fine sir. He slept the entire time you were out. I place my bags down and play with Rodney. I feel a pair of eyes on me. I look up and see boy staring at me. My pop is inside and my nan is tending to the garden.

"Taylor this is my granddaughter Aubrey. She will be staying with us for the holidays." I look up at my nan. I take a nice long look at this boy 'Taylor' as well. He was very hot. He wore a bandana as well which made him even hotter. My nan walks inside and he sits next to me.

"So where are you from?"

"Washington you?"

"I'm from here. How old are you?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"17 but 18 in August." He nods.

"So your names Aubrey?" I nod and he stands up. "It's nice meeting you Aubrey." And he walks away. I just sit and play with Rodney. I also think about Taylor for a while.

He was different to the boys in Washington.