Date planner - Fourteen.

Christine's POV
I heard tapping noises coming from my door so I decided to get up. I sat up but hit my head on something.

"Ow what the hell?" I see Ally hiding her head.

"Your head is like a coconut Chris. Jesus." She sits on the end of my bed.

"Why are you even in my room?"

"Oh right. We're going out for the day. Just you me and Julie. So change into a bikini cause we're going soon."

"Ugh fine." She laughs and walks out. I wear a blue bikini and put water proof make up on cause I didn't look bright and happy today. I got my cover up which was shorts and a shirt and wore black flip flops.

"Are you ready yet Chris?" Ally yells.

"Yes I'm coming down now!" And I run down the steps with my phone. I see both of them talking to each other quietly. I know my cousins very well so they're planning something. I won't ask though.

"Oh good your ready. Let's go then."  I nod and we walk out.

We make it to a small lake thing which looks like a beach though. We place our stuff down and get in the water. It's salty.

"Is this like the beach or something?" I ask.

"No it's just salty. It's always been like that though. No one really knows why." I nod and continue swimming.

-
I'm probably super burnt now. We probably laid in the sun for 2 hours. 1 hour each side.

"My back hurts. That was a really bad idea." Ally says.

"Yeah I need to go." Julie says. I laugh and they look at me.

"Why aren't you burnt?" I compare myself to them. I'm like super dark brown.

"I don't know. How are you guys so red?"

"Dunno. Maybe it's like a phase. We'll be burnt for a few days then go darker." I shrug and we sit in the shade. We watch the sunset and then leave.

"Oh right Chris in your room is something your gonna wear okay? Go shower do your make up and stuff and then come back down here alright?" I look at them weirdly but nod and do what I'm told.

-
Okay I've changed into my outfit and done my make up. I'm so confused. I put on my black and white converse and walk downstairs to see the girls dressed up like me.

"What are we doing?"

"You'll see." They both smirk and we drive somewhere. We end up at a big place covered up but lights are inside.

"Where are we?"

"Just come on and stop asking question." We get out and walk up to the front. I see Jack but no Matthew and I get a little upset.

"Hey Jack is everything ready?" He nods and escorts me inside where I see Matt standing with a bouquet of daisies. My favourite flower. I smile and walk up to him.

"Hello Christine."

"Hello Matthew." He hand and the flowers.

"For you Ma lady." He takes my hand and kisses it. I giggle and he opens a door and behind it I see an ice skating rink.

"No way! You didn't."

"I did."  I run up to him and he hugs me.

"Is this a date Espinosa?"

"It can be whatever you want it to be Johnson." We pull back and get skates on and start skating.

-
"Christine Johnson. I've liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you basically. Four days. I've been going crazy about you for four days and when you told me what a girl does when she likes a guy I got kind of upset cause you weren't showing those things to me. I was actually hoping on changing your mind tonight. I know I could've just asked you out here but being me I wanted to surprise you. Anyways. Christine will you be my girlfriend?" I giggle and blush.

"Yes I will Matthew. Yes I will." He stands up and hugs me.

"I'm glad I met you this summer." He whispers.

"Me to."