Sunrise Surprise - Twelve.

Aubrey's POV
I woke up bright and early and Rodney was running around in my room. I might take him for a walk. I changed into Nike shorts, a white singlet and my joggers. I saw that it was only 5:30 so maybe I could watch the sunrise.

I wrote my grandparents a small note to tell them not to freak out cause if be missing when they'd wake up. I felt like I was free while I was walking Rodney.

I made it to a big lake where you couldn't even see the other side of it. Rodney was running around my legs tangling me up with his leash.

"You wanna run don't you boy?" He barks. "I'll take that as a yes." I unhook his leash and he runs off. I keep my eye on him though. He chases some birds which freak out. This is nice.

While I watch him something catches my eye. Out in the distance I see a white car with the doors open. Maybe something's wrong? The sun only just started to come out so there was t much light. I'll go and see what's wrong.

I ran after Rodney which took a while. He thought I was playing a game with him. At one point I did a front flip and fell on the grass. I'm so amazing sometimes. I eventually got him. I picked him up and ran to the car.

I looked inside and no one was inside. The sun was higher and I could see better. I walked a little further and saw an open are which was like a small cliff. We were up on a hill so we could see a bit of the town.

"I love you Rya. I always have." I see a couple sitting on a bench. Alone. Watching the sunrise. That's romantic.

"You to babe." She didn't technically say it back. They were doing something. I couldn't really tell cause what I was seeing was a silhouette so it wasn't very clear.

"Do you think we will last till the end?"

"Of course Taylor. Till the very end." Taylor?

"I'm glad I have you." Then I see they look at each other. They both start leaning in to kiss each other. Then they do. I step back a bit but break a twig. Shit!

"Taylor there's someone here!" 'Rya' says getting scared.

"Don't worry babe it's probably just a bird or something.l She nods and they go back to kissing. I put Rodney down and we run away. I thought he liked me. I thought I liked him?  What about that almost kiss yesterday? I was hoping for that to happen. But it didn't.

I thought he liked me.