The Grier Boy - Three.

Maddi's POV
North Carolina. Where do I start? Well the town I'm staying in for my acting class is quiet and nice. It's very relaxing also. I'm glad I'm here by myself but I will need someone to talk to. I walk around my small little holiday apartment place. It's got two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen and lounge area. I unpacked everything and realised I had a class today and very soon. Why today?

I changed into shorts, crop top and vans. I wore a SnapBack backwards and walked to where the building was. It was a small building with a bunch of cars surrounding it. I'm guessing this is the place?

I walk inside and see a banner that has 'Acting Class.' On it in very big letters so it's my hard to miss. A few people were already here so I guess I should socialise...
I walked up to a girl who looked about my age and very welcoming. Why not?

"Hey." I say.

"Oh hi." She smiles at me. I think she was surprised that I was talking to her cause she was alone.

"I'm Maddi Jackson and I'm from Washington. What about you?" I'm just trying to be nice.

"Annaliese Fields. I'm from here and have been since birth. I love this place though and I don't know if I ever want to leave."

"Yeah it was hard for me to leave Washington but u found this class and I really wanted to join it."

"I only joined this class cause my friend wanted me to. Meh begged me and I eventually said yes but he hasn't even showed up. It's so like him." She rolls her eyes and looks around a little more.

"Alright students please take a seat anywhere and we can get started." An old lady says. I sit with Anna and the lady introduces herself as Melissa Marks. She's our teacher for 3 months. She was in the middle of explaining rules when someone walked in. I looked up at the person and it was a guy. A cute guy may I add. He had fairly long hair but not to long. He also had piercing blue eyes which stood out. He was tall and once again, cute. Annaliese waved at him and he came and sat next to me.

"Your late Grier." Anna says slapping his leg over me. He laughs.

"Sorry I had to help Nila out." She nods but rolls her eyes.

"Tell me next time so I'm not alone. Lucky I met Maddi." She crosses her arms and pays attention to the teacher.

"Hey I'm Nash. Nash Grier." He says to me.

"Maddi Jackson." He smiles at me and we sit back and listen to the teacher. I could feel him staring at me. I didn't bother looking at him.

He was super cute though.