Date #2 (part 1) - Twenty.

Christine's POV
Okay so I got a little note in a red envelope given to me with a red rose as well. Yes by Matthew. Well he didn't personally give it to me but yeah.

Dear Christine,
I could've just knocked on your door and told you what I'm about to tell you but I'm trying to make this more mysterious so you don't get the hints of where we're going tonight. I'm not the usual boyfriend for you.
Meet me in the rose gardens at dusk and get the girls to dress you up. They're got the outfit I got for you okay?
I love you Christine.
-Matthew your amazing boyfriend.

I laughed and smelt the rose. I'm madly in love with him I swear. He was a sweetheart and he cares about everything and he's just amazing.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Ally walked in.

"Hey are you excited for your date tonight?"

"Yes do you know what's happening?" She shakes her head but laughs.

"Come on, we'll go get you ready. This is gonna take us a while." I check my phone and it's 5pm. Sun sets at 6:30ish. I followed her into the bedroom where a beautiful dress was laid out along with shoes and a bunch of red roses.

"Are these mine?" She nods and hands them to me. He's so sweet.

"Now sit so we can get this done." I nod and they put some music on while they begin my make up and stuff.

-
I wasn't gonna lie, I looked pretty good. They made my hair nice and straight, gave me a golden look with the make up and the dress was amazing.

"You look beautiful as always Christine."

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate this. Even though I know nothing about this date." They laugh and get a text message.

"We've gotta get you there. Grab your flowers and let's go." I giggle and grab my flowers. We walk out to their car and we leave.

I re read my little letter over and over again. This is the cutest thing someone's ever done for me and I liked it.

We pulled up I'm guessing to the rose gardens and I was literally about to cry.

"You can leave the car you know." Julie said. I laughed and got out. I ran up to Matthew who was standing patiently in front of a giant rose bush covered in little lights. He was also standing in a tux and looked very handsome.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend." I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Hello my handsome boyfriend." He smiles and puts his arm out so I take it. He leads me into a glasshouse or something which has more plants and beautiful flowers.

"Christine Johnson you know I love you cause I tell you everyday. I know you love me as well cause you say it back to me everyday. I just wanted to show how much I do love you by getting this for you. Of course this isn't a proposal but I am hoping to do that one day. This is a promise ring. I give all my love to you and only you for the rest of my life. Our life. Will you take it?" I nod and start crying. Lucky the girls used waterproof make up or this would be ruined.

"I love you so much Matthew. Yes I will take it." He smiles and opens a small ring box which holds a silver band with a purple crystal on it. He puts it on my finger and on the back it has 'I Promise.' Written on it.

I jumped on Matt and kissed him.