Hello Again - Six

Marley's POV
Day 2 of the beach house. I need someone to hang out with. A girl not a guy. That guy from yesterday though, what was his name? Cameron or something.  Yeah he was hot but we only just met and he wanted my number? I'm not gonna give a random guy my number.

I changed into a blue bikini but put shorts and a shirt on cause I felt like adventuring today.

"AUSTIN IM GOING TO THE BEACH!" I shout.

"IM COMING!" He shouts back.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO WERE STILL TRYING TO SLEEP!" My mom shouts. I giggle.

"SORRY MOM!" We shout at the same time. I love my family. I grabbed my ray bans and tied my hair in a messy pony tail. I walk out my room and was greeted by Austin.

"So we should go to the ice cream place cause you owe me one." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Isn't it to early?"

"It's only 9:30 can we still go?"

"No you can wait till later!" I say a little loud.

"But I want one now Marley." He whines.

"You get one when I feel like getting you one!"

"If you two ARENT out of this house in less than two minutes there will be some problems!" My dad shouts.

"Bye love you!" Me and Austin shout then run outside.

"Hey we should get some skate boards and go up and down the beach path." Austin suggests. I nod and we walk into a store which sells boards. I just got a normal one with a white top so I could draw on it.

"Okay let's go." I walk out and start riding.  I make it to the other end of the beach and see Austin nowhere in sight. 'Oh great' I think to myself. I pick up my board and walk in the sand. It burnt my feet cause it was a little hot.  I eventually saw him standing with a girl. I may as well spy on him. I stood near a tree so I could just see them. He leant down and they kissed. She pulled back leaving him dazed and winked at him. She walked off swinging her hips and I giggled.

"Holy shit." I heard him say.

"Hey Aussie. Got a little girlfriend there?"

"I hope so. I'm gonna call her." He gets a piece of paper and puts it in his phone case. "See you back at the house."

"You're leaving me here?"

"You'll be fine. Bye Marley." He rides away and I just stand in the middle of the path. I decide on getting myself ice cream. I get double mint chocolate chip and leave.

While I'm skating admiring the view I hit something on the ground. A rock. I go flying off my board and roll along the concrete and then hit my head on a seat. That hurt like hell. I manage to grab my board and sit up. No one helped me. I had ice cream smeared up my face and my arms and legs were covered in scratches.

"Hello again." I look up and see the guy from yesterday. I manage a small smile but my head hurts like hell.

"Um hi."

"You okay? You look really bad."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I nod and stand up.

"I'm gonna- gonna go." I start to get dizzy.

"You don't look okay."

"No I'm-I'm fine. Really." Then I fall.