2 months - Twenty Nine.

Marley's POV
We've said our goodbyes to Belle. She was such an amazing woman. Now I'm back in Virginia and saying goodbye to everyone here. Which includes Matt. My one and only love.

"Omg I'm gonna miss you Chrissy. You've got to come back next Summer holidays."

"Oh I definitely will. I'm gonna miss you guys as well." We hug once more before the cab comes for me.

"Bye guys!" I wave as we drive down the driveway. I knew Matt was planning something cause he wrote me a letter like he does a lot.

We get to the airport and I get all ready for my flight. I wait for Matt.

10 minutes.

30 minutes.

45 minutes.

I've got 10 minutes until I leave and I'm starting to get a little scared now. I check my time at least every 5 seconds. Times going so slowly but yet so fast.

"Flight 231 to Washington is now boarding. Flight 231." I sigh and start to tear up. I grab my carry on and walk to my gate wear I'm boarding. I'm at the very back of the line. Great. We slowly move one by one.

"CHRISTINE!" I turn and cry. Matts running toward me with a giant teddy bear. I get out of the line and run up to him. He doesn't see me so when I jump on him he falls back. "Hey babe."

"You made it just in time." I kiss him and I start crying even more through the kiss.

"This is a very hard goodbye. I can't believe your leaving." I can tell he's going to cry.

"It's okay babe. Come on we can still contact each other and stuff. We've got to see the good through the bad." We stand up and he kisses every inch of my face while I hug him.

"I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to leave." A flight assistant comes over.

"Excuse me miss the plane is about to take off so you need to board please." Matt looks down at me. I nod and hold onto Matt. I take his hands.

"I'm going to miss you babe. Don't forget about me okay. I promise I will visit you faster than you can say MATT IS THE BEST AND I LOVE HIM CAUSE HES MY BOYFRIEND!" I laugh and wipe my tears away. I take a breath and look up at him. I kiss him slowly and passionately. I can't do this. I pull away and run onto the plan taking my teddy with me. It smells like Matt. I take my seat which is a window seat. I hug my bear as we take off. I watch the clouds float past the window.

"Matt is the best and I love him cause he's my boyfriend." I whisper to the bear.