Chapter 3

She didn't know how or where to go. She was confused but one thing was sure as hell, she wasn't going back to that house. She couldn't believe what had happened, anger and sorrow were boiling inside of her. Tears were forming inside her eyes but she wouldn't let them flow, she couldn't let every stranger passing by to stare at her with pity in their eyes.

With the part of her brain which was now a bit functional she decided to take the train to her hometown and go to her father's....

Everybody looked at her as she entered the house, her cheeks were dry, her eyes were puffy and she looked nothing like the Sakeena that got married a few weeks ago. Her brothers rushed to her asking her question after question. She heard every question but her brain wasn't working enough to answer them , she was just a bit relieved that she was somewhere safe.

A FEW DAYS LATER
Malik came to see her as he knew her very well but her family won't let him see his wife, he begged them but it was of no use. Their little princess had suffered enough, her step-mother who was still there wasn't less of a torture. Everything wasn't as usual going well when Sakeena discovered something that changed her life, again.

She discovered that she was pregnant.

She didn't know how to feel, of course she was happy but she didn't want her child to grow up without a father. After doing a lot of thinking she decided to write a letter to Malik asking him to come and see her. She wasn't sure if she would forgive him or not but she was ready to give him a chance to explain for the sake of her unborn child.

A/N: HEY PEOPLE SO THIS IS MY FIRST AUTHOR NOTE. THIS CHAPTER KINDA EXPLAINS ON HOW SAKEENA IS READY TO LET DOWN HER FAKE GUARD FOR THE SAKE OF HER CHILD. IM SORRY IF YOU GUYS THINK THE STORY IS TOO FAST BUT IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING FEELINGS AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO I JUST CUT TO THE MAIN PART. BTW ANOTHER REASON THE STORY IS FAST IS BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY OTHER TRAGEDIES TO COME (I don't know if I spelled that right) AND I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO BE TOO LONG SO YOU PEOPLE THINK ITS DRAG AND WANT TO GET THE BURDEN OFF OF YOUR HEAD. HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. LOVE YOU ALL!!