Chapter 13

It has been 6 months since Dania and Ahmed lost their child and 8 months since Dania lost her father. Dania and Ahmed's love didn't die but Dania was exhausted. Exhausted by everything, losing her child, losing her father. She felt useless. But she had to move on and she was in a much better place than she was 6 months ago. After 2-3 years of losing her boy she found happiness again. She couldn't be happier when she found out that she was going to be a mother again but before that Ahmed told his truth. A horrible truth. He had brain cancer before their marriage and he had been cured but a little before Dania's life found meaning again, Ahmed started forgetting things, small things. 
Whenever he was offering his prayer he would forget what he was supposed to say in the prayer. He would forget what he was saying and he would forget the way to his house. He knew the signs were of his cancer taking its root again but he ignored it as if it was nothing but when his father started noticing these little things he knew what was wrong.
He took him to the doctor and his suspicions were confirmed, his cancer wasn't completely healed. "There is something I need to tell you" he said to Dania. "Yes" she said, and there it was, the genuine smile Ahmed fell in love with. It was like sunshine to him on a rainy day but it was a shame that her smile wouldn't last long

What do you guys think will be Dania's reaction when she finds out that the cancer has taken its root again?
And you guys finally found out why she was crying like a baby in the last chapter. Kudos to those who guessed it 😊. Please keep voting and commenting and leave your predictions for the future chapters here. Love you all