Chapter 42

I was raised as a princess.
My father, who you all know very well, and my mother, who you all know very well too are the best people in my life but maybe not the best people in each other's lives.

My whole family from both of my parents' side loves me to death. Even though I'm an only child my parents raised me to be strong but I didn't know that being strong was such a difficult job.

Before my teenage years I was a spoiled brat.
I always judged people and liked to consider myself very grown up.
But when I turned at least 12 I knew that being a brat wouldn't work for me so I turned out to be a surprisingly good person (not to brag or anything).
My parents' life was kinda smooth before I was born which was 8 years after their marriage.

But I always think that I shouldn't have been brought into this world. If I wasn't here, in this world, my parents' would have gone their separate ways but because of me they have to stay together. I don't really think they understand what their fighting does to me.

Everybody also tells me how great my relationship with my grandmother would have been and one day I just couldn't handle it and I started crying.
Why do people have to put up this act? Why do people have to remind me of my grandparents whom I don't have anymore? I miss them. Even though I never met them. I hope they were here so they could help me get through this. Why can't I be like a normal teenager who has nothing to worry about but her homework and her eyebrows. Sure I do worry about those thing too but I have more things.

My life sounds really depressing huh? It isn't that depressing but sometimes I just feel like I'm done. Sometimes I feel like I want to run away and never come back. Sometimes (and I know how crazy this will sound) I wish that my parents weren't with me. Don't get me wrong, I love them, I really do but they're the cause of my distress.

They fight.

A lot.

It doesn't help me.

My father who was and still is the nicest man on earth has changed and not in a good way.
He has become like his father. He loves my mother but he is getting strange. He fights over the silliest reasons. I'm a big daddy's girl but my heart really hurts when I see my mom cry. Hasn't she been through enough?

I sometimes feel that just like my mom I will never have anybody who could actually love me.
I don't want that.
I have so many unrealistic hopes and I fear the day those hopes will be shattered.

My father has surprisingly changed in the past 5 years and this year has been the most difficult for me

But I don't wanna go into more sad stuff (as if I haven't mentioned enough)

But lets focus on the good things. Cupcakes, my parents when thy aren't fighting, ice cream (Yummmmm) and so many more things.

I just needed to let it all out, after all I did share a depressing story with you guys didn't I?

So that is me everybody.

Fatima

Taha and Dania's daughter.

TADAAAAAA! Ladies and everybody else 😂 I present to you the narrator of life happens.....FATIMA. YAYYYYYY!!!! Now I'm well aware that many of you are like whaaa... and that's okay but I just want you to know that don't take this character for granted because sometimes we forget how much children suffer when their parents fight.