Spinoff And Other Books

Oh my god you guys the story is finally over. A HUGE thank you to all of you for sticking by me while I wrote this story which is extremely close to my heart. Thank you for bearing my bad writing skills in the first chapters. And if anyone is going to say that why Dania and Taha didn't end up like a happy couple then you should know that this is how realistic it gets. I know it. Things like these don't end anytime soon but it doesn't mean they're always fighting. Thank you for everything.

But please don't forget to read my other two stories

One will never know
This book is about nothing basically. These are just random happenings in my mind and are not related with each other at all and never will anyone know the whole story behind the scene which I have written. It will have no back story and no proper ending. These can also sometimes contain quotes!
Please vote and comment! Please also read my other stories.
Updates will NOT be regular like my other stories. I will update whenever my mind comes up with a new story honestly!

Old love dies hard (spinoff of life happens)
Amelia has had a difficult childhood since forever. She doesn't particularly like herself but she tries to and all she wants is to be normal like other girls.
Enter Mason Rogers, good looking and thinks Amelia is perfect, they meet when Amelia is on vacation, the both of them become best friends instantly but sadly Amelia has to leave but that's not all.
After 5 years Mason and Amelia cross paths again by a certain coincidence but he notices that she isn't the same.
Do they get along just like they did before? Does Mason accept this change in her easily? More importantly do they know how they feel about each other? That's for me to write and for you to find
This story has 3 parts not 3 books
You don't need to read life happens to enjoy this story although you might not understand some things and there might be many spoilers too.
This story includes Muslim characters but they don't "depict Islam" at all.
Updates every week!
Enjoy!