Chapter 4

When he received Sakeena's letter he jumped with joy. She was finally ready to give him a chance to explain himself. He took the first train to her hometown and rushed to her place as soon as he arrived. Everybody in her house was surprised by Malik's courage to come back again, not knowing that it was Sakeena who invited him. "Get out. Don't you understand something once?" They said "Sakeena called me here" he explained

"No way, you're lying".

"No wait, it was indeed me who called him here" said Sakeena. Everybody looked at her, shocked, they said nothing. "I'm ready to give him a chance to explain. And all of you know why I'm ready to give him this chance" she said, referring to her pregnancy.
"Okay. We'll go out of the room" her father said. "Come sit" Sakeena said to Malik as if nothing had happened. "Sakeena I'm so sorry, I was going to tell you about my wife. Actually there were two of them before you and the first one died. The second one was my mother's choice but you, you are the woman I fell in love with Sakeena and I have no words to explain my love for you"
"I'm pregnant" she said cutting him.
"What? Th...that's great. Please at least now come back with me for our child"

"It is good being back home", thought Sakeena. Her little but perfect house looked the same as she had left it. That day had been hectic but the result was good and she was back at her place, where she belonged. Everything was great, everything. "I need to tell you something very important" said Malik to Sakeena. "My second wife" he said with embarrassing expressions " I have two sons and one daughter with her and she is leaving with my daughter for her studies and my sons would have nowhere to live. Can they, you know live with us?".
"Of course they can" Sakeena said " I would like to know them". She did not hold any grudge or anger towards Malik now and wanted to know his kids better after all what was their mistake? They were the ones sharing their father and Malik no longer had to tell her how he felt about her because she already knew that and she was ready to challenge herself to create a bond with the children. If only she had any idea of what would happen next.

A/N: HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY AND PLEASE DONT WORRY OR GET ANGRY IF I DONT UPDATE NEXT TUESDAY BECAUSE IM OUT OF COUNTRY BUT ILL TRY MY BEST