Chapter 38

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter it's very important.
Flashback
"We're coming to take her back" Farhan texted Dania and her face got red in anger.
"Mommy" Amna tugged at Dania's shirt "why are you so angry?"
All of Dania's anger faded when she looked at her daughter "nothing sweetheart. Let's get you cleaned up"
-------
Amna wouldn't sleep because she knew that her grandparents were coming to get her. No matter how hard Dania tried she wouldn't sleep and then she heard their car come in.
She didn't let them come in so she went outside and gave Amna to them but Amna wouldn't leave Dania's hand.
"Mommy. Please don't send me with them" she cried and tears filled Dania's vision too.
"I'll bring you back soon sweetheart" she bent to Amna's level and kissed her and then went inside because she couldn't cry in front of Amna
---------
Present time
"See, I told you. It was your cousin from Lahore this time" Dania said and threw the phone on her bed
"It's okay. Since when do we care?" Tags carelessly answered
"I've always cared Taha. The problem is that you don't care"
Taha stood up and went out of the room.
"Dania somebody is here" Taha shouted from the living room and when Dania went there she saw Taha's cousin's family sitting. They had tons of gifts with them.
"Oh guys. Thank you so much" she said and went up to hug them. They all seemed so happy.

Very short. I know. Well, life happens will end very soon now but don't forget to read my other story called one will never know. The story I previously talked about is named old love dies hard and it's a spinoff of life happens. It will be published after life happens is finished. Which is very soon.
The next chapters are all going to be flashbacks and then you guys are going to know who's POV this story is in.