Chapter 5

"Hello kids!" Sakeena said, inviting the kids. "Feel at home and if you need anything just call me. Look I know the concept of sharing your father with me is hard but trust me I mean no harm and I just want to be friends with you"
"we understand" said the children.

MANY YEARS LATER
Sakeena and Malik have been living their life nicely for many years now. They had fights, but their love was still inevitable. They have 6 children, the children were young and obedient just how the couple wanted them to be. Their first three children are boys and the other three are girls and Sakeena's step-sons were young too and her children treated them as their older brothers and Sakeena had a good relationship with them too. Life was happy, until Malik's sister got sick and wanted to see him. He rushed to his dear sister and couldn't control his tears when he saw her in a hospital bed, just lying still. She was very happy to see her only brother but she had a little request for him.
"Come here" she said and he came near her "I have a request for you".
"Go ahead" he said.
"I want your second daughter to marry my son"she said and Malik froze in his position.
Okay, this was a little too much then Malik thought it would be, his daughter, no way, she was just in grade 9. No. But he couldn't say no to his sister who was now so sick that she couldn't talk properly. "Okay, I'll think about it". He went home and talked to Sakeena about it. "Malik we already have three of our children getting married this month. Do you think we can afford this wedding as well?". There was a story behind there other children's wedding as well....