Chapter 7

Do you ever get that feeling where tears just flow out of your eyes like water, they are just slipping and there is nothing to stop them?Sometimes they have a reason but sometimes they don't. There are those times when no matter how much you love everybody around you, you just want to be left alone...you just want to be isolated, to not feel anything, you just want everybody around you to vanish everybody that you care for. The tears are flowing without reason or purpose and the worst feeling is when you have to muffle your cries because you can't have anybody her them. You don't want to be comforted. You feel like nothing is ever going to be good again and in that moment you hope that you just didn't feel anything. You feel that you have no control over your own life. You know that it is nobody's fault but you want to blame somebody for the tears that are streaming down your cheeks because of you. These situations would never end for the Malik's. Some of them would be dreaming at night about their future husband or wife but some of them would just be sitting at 1 am crying because they are getting married in 9th grade or some would cry because they were losing their daughter just when she was in 9th grade. All of them unable to talk about what was to come, they just didn't have the courage, they wanted to think it was all a nightmare which would soon be over but it was real life and it wouldn't be complete without ups and downs. "Why?" Thought everybody , why would this happen to them, why can't they be like every other girl or boy their age. They didn't want to be special because sometimes you just don't want to be the odd one out or you don't want to be unique you just want to be ordinary like every other person your age but what we don't realize is maybe others have it far worse than we do....

Hellooooo, I'm back from my vacation and I miss Dubai so much 😢😢. This chapter is shorter than the others but this is one chapter where I wrote exactly what I felt and I hope and wish that things get better for all of us and I'm trying my best to believe in that. It's hard but we all can do it. So enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Also, I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters because that is when the story really progresses. 😊😊😊