Chapter 23

She finally let out a breath she didn't know she was holding onto. This is perfect. She is out of there and with her family, Dania couldn't be happier but she flinched as memories from this morning replayed in her mind.

"You can't take her or it won't end well!"
"What can you possibly do? Look at her she is the age of your daughter, your daughter who is married may I add"
"Oh at least my daughter isn't the reason her husband died but she is"
"Woah woah woah! Hold your tongue. Don't you dare say a word about my sister or it won't end well for YOU. Dania is the best daughter-in-law you could ask for. She was with Ahmed the whole time he was sick and didn't  even say a word or didn't even hesitate when she had to wash the love of her life's vomit or blood soaked clothes. You know what?" Hamna came closer to Dania's mother-in-law's face and whispered "if you really wanted to do something to keep her here then you should've married her to Farhan but no, you're too close minded that she'll do something to your son. Well let me tell you one thing we don't want Dania to marry Farhan anymore. All of you would be burning in hell and we would care less than we already do. " she seethed "now I'm going to take Dania and Amna with me and I'll see who stops me"
This left her mother-in-law stunned and before she could snap back to reality Hamna grabbed Dania and Amna and practically sprinted out of the house.

A tear flowed down Dania's cheeks as she remembered all the things she had lived through. She remembered that one time when she was pregnant and she told her sister-in-law, Hina that she was going to Sakeena's for one day.

"Go away. Don't disturb me" and with that she kicked Dania's stomach. For a moment she couldn't breathe but she retreated herself and went out of the room.

"Hey, no thinking about the past. We're out of that place and now we are all gonna live together happily. Right Amna" Hamna said pinching Amna's cheeks
"Yeah you're right. No thinking about the past. Now we will all be happy"

Hello everybody. I am so so sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I just started my new school and I've been busy and I miss my friends 😢 and also for not mentioning before that Ahmed had a sister too. I had been so busy that it completely skipped my mind. Sorry. But at least now you know. Please leave your comments and predictions. Love you all