Chapter 39

As I told you guys the rest of the story is all going to be flashback until you find out who's POV the story is in so here you go.....

"Do I look like I can raise a kid by myself?" Dania turned from the mirror and faced Taha who was fixing his tie.
"Hmm" he said not looking up.
Dania was fidgeting with nervousness.
-------
"Nooooooo" Amna screamed with all the strength she had but Farhan was holding her back and on the other side of the court Dania screamed like a child too and she was being held back by Taha who was trying to comfort her.
"Ahmed, they can't take our child away from us" she said in her heart as if she was talking to him.
-------
"We'll still get to meet her" Taha said while driving and trying to break the silence. Dania had been crying for 2 hours and her head was throbbing with pain.
"Yeah but it won't be the same" she was looking out of the window.

Taha put his hand in hers, trying to comfort her. She looked towards Taha and didn't understand how a person could be so good and she couldn't even give him a child. She looked up to the sky and prayed in her heart to have a child. She could see that he was feeling guilty, as if it was his fault.

"But it'll be better because you're with me" she said looking at him and smiled, he smiled back. They drove in silence for another hour after which they finally reached home.