Chapter 6

FLASHBACK
"He's the only person I'll marry, mother" Hamna, Sakeena's eldest daughter screamed at the top of her lungs. She wanted to marry her cousin but neither of her parents agreed because he wasn't good enough for her but she loved him and as they say love is blind." I'll do anything to marry him" she said . Sakeena didn't know what to do, of course her daughter's happiness was important to her but she couldn't do this to her when she knew that her nephew was no good. Well, they had to give in to their daughter's wish and they agreed to get them married. This is how their first child was getting married.

The second was their son and he was getting married with a girl he didn't know but it wasn't much of a story

The third one though continued the family tradition and had a story. His future wife whose name was Salma was a widow and her in-laws were not ready to accept her after the death of their son but they kept Salma's daughter who was no more than 2 months old. She came to Hamna, her best friend to help her in any way possible. Malik couldn't bear Salma crying as she was like his daughter. He decided to ask his son, to see if anyone was willing to marry her.
Yes, after a lot of thinking this was the only option he could think of and finally his second son Zahid agreed to marry Salma and they were married.
PRESENT DAY
"Yes, I think we can afford it" Malik said