Chapter 33

"This is it!" Dania said to her reflection in the mirror, she looked stunning in her orange dress and all the jewellery she was wearing. She missed Malik so much today.
--------
The doors of the hall opened and she tried to steal a glance of how Taha was looking and he looked...handsome as usual and then she saw his mouth open, his jaw almost falling to the ground.

When she reached the stage, he held her hand and let her to the seat.

She still felt electricity when he touched her, it was amazing that even after such a long time he could still do that to her.

He was still staring at Dania and then she looked in his direction and raised her eyebrows as if she was questioning him what?

He whispered, very shyly "you just look so beautiful" and then she felt all the blood in her body reach her cheeks again.
-------
"I looked beautiful?" She asked again when they finally reached at their place
"You did" he said "I'm not feeling well"
Dania checked his cheeks and they were burning.
"You should take some medicine, you're burning" she said creasing her eyebrows
"Thought so" he huffed
------
Dania's parents-in-law were amazing people. Her mother-in-law, Khalida, was the most amazing woman she had met after her mother.

Her father-in-law, Muhammad, was an extremely short tempered but good man.

She was living a happy life...almost.

She always thought that the age difference didn't matter between her and Taha but the 18 year gap seemed to be wrong at times. Taha was at times very short tempered and mature for her to even understand.
Khalida on the other hand loved Dania more than her own daughter
She just had a small request, that Dania should dress up like a newly wed with jewels, as her last daughter-in-law was Japanese.
So Dania spent a good about of time just dressed like a queen.

Taha had a surgical business which he established on his own after he felt that he wasn't as important as he thought in his ancestor's business.
On one of his tours to Japan, he met his ex-wife who, seeing the handsome man that was Taha, proposed herself. She left him when she got fed up of Taha's psycho ex girlfriend, Saba, always calling them and annoying them.
Dania had a feeling that Saba was not going to leave them alone too.

First Friday update!!! Please vote and comment!