Chapter 34

"Ugghhh. You're mad" she hung up and threw the receiver so loudly and forcefully that Taha thought it was going to break.

"Gee. Calm down" he said looking up from his book like nothing happened.

"Taha why are you acting like nothing happened?" Dania asked with a confused expression, scrunching her nose.

"Because you should be used to this by now. It's been 7 years since we got married and her calling has been going on for 2 years now" he said referring to Saba, and how she called everyday just to annoy Dania.

She pulled the blanket to her side, lied down, switched off the light and tried to go to sleep.

It didn't help so then she did what she was best at, thinking about the miseries of her new life with Taha.

Saba has been calling for the last two years. She has called Khalida, mother and practically everybody else in my family and Taha's. When is she gonna leave us? And on top of that I'm childless. It's been 7 years for heaven's sake.

Then she tried to remember all that had happened in the last 7 years.

When she started thinking, tears started pouring out of her eyes and she started sobbing.
Taha was a deep sleeper but that would be the case if he were asleep which he wasn't.
She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him.
"Why?" She asked him as if he would know the answer.
"Because it's destiny" he answered and asked her to go to sleep. Which,after 3 hours, she did.
---------
Flashback
"Do I look like a mother who can take perfect care of her child?"

Dania said turning around and facing Taha. She was very nervous and excited because she was going to see Amna after such a long time but, in a guardian court.
"Yes you do"he said smiling.
------
"Is me aunt?" Amna said looking at Farhan and pointing towards Dania.
Farhan gave Dania a mischievous look.
Dania looked at him in a way, that if looks could kill, he would be long dead.
Amna came running to Dania and hugged her and slurred
"You the aunt that sends me preesents on my burday?"
She asked and smiled the cutest smile Dania had ever seen.
Dania wiped a tear and replied "yes" and then Amna ran back to Farhan and then realization hit Dania.
She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Taha who already had a pained expression on his face.

"Did she call me Aunty?" She whispered, hoping that Taha would say that wasn't true and she called her mom.
"Ye..yes" he said and hugged Dania and Dania cried her heart out in his chest.

So what do you all think of this chapter? And what do you guys think of Amna calling Dania aunt? Just to clear up, she was 1 when they took her away from Dania and then everybody taught her to call Dania Aunt. So yeah, painful. So I was thinking what are the ship names for Dania and Taha and Dania and Ahmed and the power couple Sakeena and Malik