part.4 family problems

"I want you to take step foward and stand next to your brooms!" Teacher said and we did as she told us.

We then stardet to yell "Up!" To the brooms so that they would fly to our arms.

Harry was the first one and Draco was the second one and me after that. Rons broom hit him in the face and I stardet laughing

"Now, when you have a hold of your broom, I want you to get on and hold it really thightly. I will be counting to 3 and you push yourself in the air lean foward a little bit and then come down" Teacher said and we all did as told

Before she was done with counting one of the boys stardet to go up. And teacher Hooch tryed to call him down but seemingly he didn't have control over the broom.

He stardet to fly higher and higher and right to the wall. He then fell down and his arm was broken.

"I will take him to informary and while I'm gone I don't want to see a single broom in air understood?" She said while walking away

After she was gone I saw that Draco got his memorie ball. "Well look at that, if he would have this he wold have rembert to land on his fat ash" he said and all of us slytherins stardet to laugh.

But it was short because Harry yelled "Give it here Malfoy!" Well at least I was suprised about that.

" no. I think I put it somewhere for him to find" Draco said whit a smirk and got on his broom and flyed aboe us.

Draco annoyed Harry so that he also went flying after Draco.

I think Draco had flyed before because he could dodge every move that Harry made.

"Well then, have it your way." Draco then trow the ball and Harry went after it.

Little while after that, he game whit the ball and everyone went to him and cheered for him.

I was little bit mad about that because now draco was the one that everypody would laugh.

Then Ms. Minerva came and took potter whit him. After that I went to talk to Draco

"I think that was funny! And he almost fell from hes broom." You said whit a happy face. But Sraco looked unhappy"yea..whel it was almost and now I am the one that they laugh! That damm Potter, I will get my revegen!" He the half yelled at me

"Well, let me help you whit that. Harry wants to be my friend so I will be eable to get close" I say with a bad tone in my voice while smirking.

"Well (y/n) I think that we will be working together from now on" he then said whit a smirk "ofcourse. Partner" I then laughed and then Ms. Hooch came back and said that the class was over.

Now it was Lunch time and I was sitting next to Draco and my father's Owl flow in and gave me letter "it's not time for mail." Draco said.

It opend and took a shape of mouth and stardet to yell, it was my fathers voice...

" (y/n)(l/n)!! How dare you to be in slytherin!? I thought that I told you wery glearly to be in Ravenglow!! You are a disgrace for (l/n) family!! You don't have any bussines to come home before the year ends, and when it does we are going to have a little, NO! We are going to have a big family talk whit you, did you hear me?! I hope you did!!"

After that the letter eat it self. Even teachers were looking at me with confusion and sorrow.

I swalloed my tears and pretendet like I would not even care about what I just just heard. But the whole room was now looking at me in silence.

I then stand up and walked out to the hall like nothing ever happend. After that I went to courtyard and behinde a corner.

I then stardet to cry I wanted everypody to think that I'm not weekling and that I don't cry that easly.