~Chapter One~

Daisuke P.O.V.

Another day......another depression. Hmm.....its been nine years since dad abandon me. But still I haven't gave up on him.
.
.
.
One problem
.
.
.
He's married with an another woman and he has a son too and he's name is Masaru. My dad start dated again when I was 2 and then he got married with this woman name Naomi when I was six ..... But before they get married they had a son That I didn't even know that I have a half brother who is 2 years younger than me......well of course dad treats him like a real son than I am. Masaru is a lucky kid. While I'm here with Uncle Soryu......Well Uncle Soryu treats me like he's real son but I kinda feel the same. Same depressed as usual.

"Daisuke get up its time for school." I heard Uncle Soryu downstairs. All I just need to do is to take a shower and have some breakfast.

After changing to my uniform I went downstairs and saw Uncle Soryu at the dining table eating.

"Oh Daisuke there you are here's your breakfast." He said.

I nodded and went to my sit and sat down. I started to eat a little faster so I can go now. While in the corner of my eye I can see Uncle Soryu looking at me. Well of course I've been eating so fast I might choke.

"Will you please-"

"Calm down you're not on a race and you should eat properly because if you eat faster you might choke......I know I know." I said to Uncle Soryu and continue to eat. "Hmmm.....Very funny." He said. "Well I know what you're going to say I heard it so many times." I said to him. "Okay then Mister smarty pants." He said and stood up to he's sit and went to the kitchen. I followed behind him to put the plate on the faucet so I clean it. "I'll clean the plates." Uncle Soryu said. "What? No I should do it because you told me that I'm old enough to clean the plates."  I said to him confidently. "You're going to be late you should go to school now. You don't want your teacher to get mad at you." He said. "Well ..... Okay..... I'm going now."

"Have fun." He said.

I went to the living room to pick up my bag and went to the front door.

😊At School☺️

I was walking at the hallway to pick up something at class 2 when suddenly Takahiro(son Of Mamoru) came.

"Hey birthday boy!!" He said. "Well thanks but tomorrow's my birthday." I said "oh come one you don't want that someone had already say advance happy birthday to you."

"Well yeah but still tomorrow is my birthday not today." I said and scratch the back of my head. "Still trying huh." He said "yeah pretty much." I said

"Well your turning 15 right.....dude I can't believe you!! You spent nine years just to convince Uncle Eisuke." He said with he's eyes wide. "Well I can't just give up on him. He's my dad." I said

"In blood.... He abandon you remember......I know what you feel!! But what is even more worst is that my dad kick me at the balls you know that's even more worst." He said "well because you can feel the pain only 5 mins and later that you're finally okay.....my situation is different from you." I said "okay okay!! I understand but......aren't this going to far." He said

"Nope." I said and I started to walk. "Cheer up dude!! We're here for you." He said while I remain walking.

When I almost reach class 2. I see from the corner of my eye.

I saw limo and I saw Masaru got out from the limo with dad.

I look at them with no expression.

You can see from the look on dads face that he's happy to see he's son going to school. Then I remember the past again.

I look away from them but Masaru saw me and he yelled "Daisuke!!"

I turn around and saw him running towards me while I see dad with an irritated look on me.

"Hey half brother!! Advance Happy birthday." He said I look at him for awhile and then I said "thank you." I said and turn around and started to walk again "hey.....you okay?" He asked ."yeah I'm fine don't worry about me." I said and continue to walk.

Walking away with Masaru is kinda hard but I just can stand it because I can see dad Looking irritated at me. Well.....At least Ayumi(Daughter of Uncle Ota) is like a real sibling to me than Masaru.

I went black to class and never left my seat until the end of the session of class.

~To be Continue~