Authors note: Characters xD

Sorry hhahah I know it's kinda bit you know to late to introduce the kids ok.....as you can see from the picture there are some numbers in it......it's not about who's the first one like the eldest to youngest. I put the numbering so you will know what there name or something let me introduce  you the characters

1.) Daisuke Ichinomiya - well you know him already at the prologue XD okay....Daisuke is the eldest as you can see that he grew up alone with he's Uncle Soryu. And he's a smart kid,caring,loving, and he will protect you no matter what. He's a good dancer and he's also the president of their class. And he's closest best friend is Ayumi.....yes he has a crush on her.

2.) Ayumi Kisaki (Daughter of Ota) - Ayumi is the 2nd to the Youngest. She's a shy person. She doesn't really talk to much when it comes to school. She loves to sing and she has a beautiful voice. She's a daddy's girl. And her Best friends are Aina, Aiko, actually all of them the 8 of them were best friends, but her closest best friend ever is Daisuke.... And as you can see that Ayumi has a crush on Daisuke.

3.) Takahiro Kishi (Son of Mamoru) - he's actually the 2nd eldest. He's quite friendly but what you didn't know is that he's a bad boy and a bully he always bully Aina because he thinks that Aina looks cute. Takahiro is a mama's boy well he's quite afraid to he's dad because from all of he's pranks sometimes he's dad is so angry about it because sometimes he making a mess and sometimes you'll just gonna be surprised that he's at the Principal's office because he picking up a fight. And sometimes he lie's.

4.)Masaru Ichinomiya - Masaru is the youngest from the group. He sometimes act childish around with he's mom and then sometimes he acts mature when he's father is around. He's like Daisuke but the difference is that Daisuke is more smarter than him. And he really loves Daisuke even thought their just half brothers he really care about him, but he's father won't allow him to go near Daisuke. But Masaru didn't listen to him he just keep spending time with he's brother during break time.

5.) Eiji Baba (Son of Mitsunari Baba) - he the eldest son of Baba.....he's a friendly and kind guy. He's quite a little flirt to girls like he's father but he's father is more flirty. Okay.... Eiji acts like a leader but the whole group choose Daisuke the leader than him.....but it's okay to him because he can be the assistant....but some of there friends didn't agree about it because he's a prankster like Takahiro.

6.)Aiko Kishi (Daughter of Mamoru) - Aiki is the twin sibling of Takahiro she's also a prankster but......when the age of 13 she started to act mature around her friends well of course her parents were started to get worried about her because someday she might get kidnapped or do something terrifying things to her so Mamoru is so protective to her. She also sing but Ayumi is still has the best voice. And Sometimes Aiko acts like childish around Ayumi and Aina.

7.) Yuri Kisaki (Son of Ota) - Yuri actually the first child of Ota while Ayumi is the 2nd child. Yuri is also a prankster. And he's a great artist like he's father. But he's more like having fun and pranking people. Ayumi is one of Yuri's target when it comes to pranks. But he's lovable

8.) Aina Baba (Daughter of Mitsunari Baba) - she's the 2nd child of Baba. She's friendly and brave. She's not scared of anything but sometimes she acts childish...... Yeah.

Okay that's it for the characters as you can see that Soryu is the only one who doesn't have a kid the reason why because he adopted Daisuke.....because he already knows the from the first that Eisuke will never take care of Daisuke so Soryu volunteer to take care of him as he's own son.

Okay that's it and I hope you enjoy it. :))