Authors note

To all of my followers and readers

I wanted to say that im really sorry. Especially for not updating the stories its just that. Well its not that i dont have any ideas or any motivations. But to be honest the reason why I havent been posting.

Is that.

I was actually moving.

I mean by moving is that. Im going abroad. Yes I have lots of paper works doing and it took actually a year and half. To be honest i really wanted to update but it turns out i got really busy of the immigration process or whatever.

But the good news is that.

Its already over and now my flight is on friday midnight. Yay!!

Probably ill be updating during the whole airplane ride until i get to go to my new place. Yeah pretty exciting and also.....

If i have any followers or readers here from UK. Well lucky you. Because im moving to UK 😂😂.

And also i wanted to really apologize for making you all wait for the updates for so long and I hope you'll understand. Buy dont worry now that is f*ck*ng settle.

We can finally finish this stories.

And also if you have some questions leave a comment and ill answer you as quickly as possible i guess.

Yeah and also good news is that im going to update starting on saturday. I hope you all enjoy the stories I make. And also as promise.....

Yes.....

There's  going to be a new fan fiction but still im working on the plot.

Leave a comment or questions....