~Chapter Four~

Daisuke P.O.V.

It's 8 pm now and it's pretty cold here. I haven't even left my spot and still I'm sitting here doing nothing. I started to get a bit lonely now. I should go home now it might rain again.

I stood up picked up the umbrella. I look back at the gravestone then I said.

"Good bye mom. I'll be back soon." I said and I started to leave.

Suddenly I felt myself that someone is following. I look back but no one is in there. Then I started to walk again and ignore it.

Then I heard the bushes shake. I froze from my track and I can really felt something that someone is really following me. I look back again then.

"Who are you? Come out!" I said......but Nobody came.

Huh.....it's only my imagination then. I should go to the penthouse Uncle Soryu must be there.

🤖At the pethouse🤖

When I got to the penthouse it was so dark and quiet. I close the door quietly then The lights pop out then I heard.

"SURPRISE!!!"

I turn around and saw them there with happy faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISUKE!!!" They said I look at them and search for dad. Then I saw him at the corner.

A smile starts to form on my lips. I'm glad that I came and also dad is here.

"You don't even need to surprise me." I said "oh come on you've been down for the whole year can we just at least see our little Daisuke smile again." Uncle Baba said.

"How long did you plan this?" I asked. "Um.....I think for a 3 months." Aiko said. "You know what instead of talking.....LETS BLOW THE CANDLE!!" Takahiro said then I saw Uncle Soryu with a cake on he's hands.

I smiled then I went closer to me. Everyone made a circle while me and Uncle Soryu were on the middle.

"Make a wish......before blowing the candle Daisuke." I heard Uncle Ota said.

The smile fade away when I heard 'Wish'.  Then Uncle Soryu notice.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him then I told him.

"Why do I even need to wish on a cake even if it's not going to be true." I said.

Uncle Soryu looks at me with a shocked eyes. I sighed heavily and turn around to leave.

"Hey where's our birthday boy be going?" Uncle Ota said.

But I didn't reply I just walk and ignore them whispering.

What's for the cake and a candle anyway. Your wishes will never come true. I've been wishing for the whole time but nothing I happened.

I wanna go home now.

👽To be Continue👽