Chapter Twenty Four

Part One

~Flashback One month ago~

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Oh Daisuke your home!" I was greeted by Uncle Soryu but I didn't greeted hi back. I went quickly to my room and closed it shut. I felt my body shaking then I cover my ears trying to forget all the things that I've heard.

"Im just using you. Its a waste of time actually."

I can't believe it. All this time Masaru is using me. I thought his my brother. But i was wrong. He just used me and acts that he cares. I thought that were on good terms but I was wrong. I was fooled. 

Why do people leave me?

Am I not enough?

Am I weird because I don't know my mother?

Am I nothing but a piece of trash to them?

Does the heavens decided to punish me?

"Daisuke?"

Then I heard Uncle Soryu at the other side of the door. Then he started to knock lightly. "Please tell me whats going on? Is this about your Eisuk-.."

"DONT SAY THAT NAME!! DONT SAY THAT FUCKING NAME!!"

I don't want to here 'his' name. After all he is the antagonist of my life. He didn't accept me for who I am. I tried everything yet all he do is avoid me and get mad at me. I know that he is mad because I'm the 'reason' why my mother died.

"Daisuke! You shouldn't talk like that! His your father!"

"HE IS NOT A FATHER! HE IS NOT MY FATHER!! HE THREW ME AWAY BECAUSE HE DIDNT ACCEPT FOR WHO I AM!! EVEN MASARU!! MASARU IS A USER!! NO WONDER THEY ARE FATHER AND SON!!"

"DAISUKE!!" 

Then suddenly Uncle Soryu starts to pound the door loudly then later on he enters the room. Then I saw him with a cold gaze. I stood up and try to run away yet he grabbed my hand tightly. "You better take those words back." he said but I looked up to him and glared back. "They are right. I am nothing but an irritating loser who keeps on expecting too much!"

At first I thought that Uncle Soryu is going to hit me. But he didn't. 

"Your Mother doesn't want this." He said "Now you're talking about my mother! She's also one of those people who let go of me right!! The reason why she died is because to punish me! Maybe she felt that she's not good enough to Eisuke thats why she chose to die! No wonder Eisuke moved on and fucked his Ex Girlfriend!!" Then I saw shocked look on Uncle Soryu. Then finally I got out from his grip and left. 

I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and left the apartment. 

.

.

.

It was raining that time when I was running away. I was running away to all of my problems and people who don't deserved me. I didn't care. Ive crossed the streets even though its green light so the cars can hit me yet they've stopped. I cursed in my breath and continue running. Until I reached the end of the road. 

Then I hold the knife tightly and I pointed it into my heart. The only thing I need to is to push it in. Then everything will be over. 

But.....

I didn't continue it.

I dropped into my knees and cried out loud. 

"Arrrghhhh!!!"

I cried, screamed, and yelled all the names who hurt me the most. 

Then suddenly I felt my body ache then I lost consciousness.

"Daisuke!!"

"Daisuke!! No!!"

Then I heard Ayumi, Takahiro, Eiji, Aiko, Yuri, and Aina's voices. Calling out for me.

But darkness came before I could see them.

To be Continued...