Chapter Thirty Two

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Im okay."

"How could you possibly say that?" He asked. Holding my hand tightly. "Thank you for coming by." I said trying my best to smile and holding back my tears. "You said that you're okay?" "I am okay." I said. "You're just like your mother." He said.

My mother.

"Why?" He asked. "Thats my line." I said. Anger started to rise up inside of me. All the things that he done to me. Is unacceptable. "I understand why you are angry at me. After all I deserved it."

I wicked smile forms into my lips as I listen to what my father is going to say. "If only I was there for you. This wouldn't happened, If I didn't abandoned you, If only I..."

"Just please stop." I said avoiding his gaze at me.

"I know sorry is not enough. Ill pay all the bills. All the medicines, hospital equipment or whate-" "Money won't bring my life back Dad!!"

.
.
.

"YOU CANT DO ANYTHING!! WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO SHOW UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AFTER ALL THIS YEARS THAT YOU HAVE THAN TO ME!! YOU ALWAYS SAID THAT ITS MY FAULT WHY MOM DIED. I WISH I WAS THE ONE WHO DIED NOT HER!! AFTER ALL YOU JUST WANT HER RIGHT!! BUT HOW CAN I BELIEVE THAT....THAT IF YOU LOVE HER! WHY DO YOU NEED TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE AFTER SHE DIED?! DO YOU REALLY LOVE HER?! OR DID YOU JUST USED HER?! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BREAK YOUR VOWS TO HER! WHAT KIND OF A HUSBAND ARE YOU!!?? AND NOW YOU JUST CAME IN HERE TO APOLOGIZE TO ME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT!! I CANT EVEN TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! I WISH THAT...... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DONT NEED YOU!!"

"But Daisuke!!"

"LEAVE!!"

Tears started to fall in to my eyes uncontrollably. As I look into his eyes I could only see Sadness, Shame, and Regret. He cant stop his tears from falling. My hands were shaking because of anger. But...

.
.
.

Wait this is not the real me?!

I looked at my father then I notice that he looked away from me. Then he stoods up. "Im sorry." Then he starts to leave.

Then I heard the door closes.

I eyes closed my eyes shut. But suddenly I realize for what I just did. "Daisuke!" I looked up and saw Uncle Soryu came inside. "What did you just do?! Cant you see that your father came in here so he can see you?! Do you have any idea that his been looking for you?!"

"What?"

"Daisuke this is not the real you. Your mother doesnt want this."

My mother.....

"You're father doesn't hate you. He loves you Daisuke. I know it."

I suddenly remember what my mother told me.
Then Fear came into me. I started to get scared because, Death is now coming and I just realized that I was not ready for this.

I am not ready to die.....

I dont want to die.....

I needed Dad. What have I done?!

I quickly took off the tubes that are connected into me. Then I started to run. "Daisuke!!" I heard Uncle Soryu called me but Ignore him. I left my room tehn everyone looked at me with shock look on there faces. "DAISUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???" "DAISUKE GET BACK HERE!!"

I didnt listened to them I just continue running. "DAISUKE GET BACK HERE!" I started to hear the nurses following me. I should not let them stop me. But I started to feel weak again. But I need to reach dad.

When I reach the car park I started to search for his car. Yet no luck. I can feel my chest hurt again. I should be resting not running. Yet I didnt give up. "THERE HE IS! DONT LET HIM GET AWAY." Then again I heard the nurses behind me. "DAD!!" I yelled. I didnt stop until I reach the top floor at the car park. There I saw him and Masaru. "DAD!!!" I called out his name. Then he turns around and saw me. "Daisuke?"

I run towards him quickly.

Then Suddenly I hugged my father tightly into my arms. Then I started to cry even more.

"Daisuke...."

"Im so sorry.... I didnt mean to.... I was just... I didnt know whats going on into my head. I thought that its going to be okay but I was wrong. Ive been an idiot in my whole life. Dad I love you. I need you. I dont want to die! I dont want you to leave me again. Please dont leave me." I cry uncontrollably into his chest then I felt him hugged me tightly.

"Dad.....Please.....I dont want to die!" With my voice shaking. My father pats my head lightly then I felt him kiss my forehead. "Its okay. Were going to face this together." He said. "Please dont leave me. Dont shut me out again. Please I need you."

"Its okay im right here. Im not going to leave you Daisuke." Then he started to comfort me.

"I love you too Daisuke." He whispers into my ear. I smile form into my lips. But suddenly pain hits my chest then I started to groan in pain. "Daisuke?!" I felt my eyes were heavy as they suddenly closes. Then I felt my body started un function.

"Daisuke! Wake up!"

To be continued....