Chapter Twenty Eight

Eisuke P.O.V.

"No!!"

"HIS ALIVE!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON!!"

As I try to reach him. People surround him and they all started to push the bed away from him.

"Where are you taking him!!" I asked them but they didnt answer. When I was about to stop them. There are people who stop me. "Let me go!! I need to be with my son!" I said but they gripped on me tightly. I try to escape from them but failed.

"DAISUKE!!!"

I yelled his name. Trying to take him back.

But I was too late. To take him back.....

.
.
.
.

"Daisuke!!"

I open my eyes and quickly sit up my head is all sweaty. I wiped them away. And notice that it was all a dream.

I need to know.

Why do I always dream that Daisuke is dying?

Is it? Happening?

Is Daisuke Dying?!

I took my phone and notice that its 8:30 in the morning. I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that I put on my usual clothes. Then I left the mansion.

"Dad!! Where are you going?" I heard Masaru called out to me. Then I turn around and told him that im going to see Daisuke.

"Ill go with you dad!" He said. "No just stay here!" I said. I started the car and left.

Then I went to Soryu's place.

Soryu P.O.V.

*BANG!! BANG!!!*

Who is that? Its around 9 in the morning.

I pick up my gun before I could open the door. Before I could reach the knob. I heard a desperate voice coming from the outside.

"DAISUKE!! OPEN THE DOOR!!"

Eisuke?

What is he doing here? Did he knew?

I open the door but before I could talk to him he pushed me away and enters the apartment. "Daisuke!!"

His looking for him.

"Daisuke is not here!" I said. But he didnt listen. "Daisuke!!"

I quickly followed him and then I saw him enter Daisuke's room.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I open the door. I saw an empty room. I quickly went to the closet and open it. His clothes were not there.

His gone....

"His not here." I heard Soryu behind me. I turn around and gave him a glare. "Where is he?" I asked. But he didnt answer me.

Then suddenly I grab his collar and pushed him to the wall. "F*cking answer me!! WHERE IS HE?" I asked still he didnt answer. "Where the hell did you take my son!!"

"Your son?!" Then he answers back with fury. "Dont you remember that you abandon him?! And now your looking for him?! What? Your going to take him away from me?"

From him?

"Dont you see Eisuke. Daisuke gave up on you! He stop bothering you! Thats what you want right! You dont want him because you accused him that he is the reason why Andi died!! I am not going to let you have him!"

"You're just a guardian Soryu! Not his Father!" I said. "I may not his father! But I gave him a home! I gave him what he needs! We may not related in blood. But I treated him as mine. I loved him as my own son. Not like you! Who abandoned him! I was there for him when he needed someone to be there for him! He tries to get closer to you! Yet you neglected him."

I let go his collar. Then I looked away from him. I sit down at the near bed and looked down. "Just tell me where he is?" I said. "Im sorry. But I cant."

"Why?" I asked "You'll find out why. Its Daisuke's decision. Even do I. I dont know why he chose this."

I looked up to him. Then he left.

Daisuke doesnt want to see me?

So his not dead.

But every night. I always dreamt of him dying into my arms. Is this some kind of a vision?

Tears started to form into my eyes.

"Andi.... please help me find him."

To be continued....