~Chapter Fourteen~

|Next day|

Daisuke P.O.V.

The next day Uncle Soryu and I went to the hospital. Hmm? Is there some appointments that I need to do or what?

When we got to the hospital and I saw uncle Luke with a doctor with him. He must be my new doctor then. But I only have Hemoptysis.

"Welcome good to see you two. I want you to meet Doctor Xavier. Actually he's a friend of mine." Uncle Luke said. "Nice to meet you Mr. Oh.... This must be your son." Doctor Xavier looks at me with a smile. "Oh Im sorry Doctor but he's my uncle." i said. "Oh.....im sorry for the misunderstanding.....How about we start to check up on you Daisuke." he said and we all follow him to the office.

"I heard that there somethings we need to know Luke." Soryu said. Uncle Luke turns around. "Daisuke Follows Doctor Xavier. he's going to check you up and will follow up okay?" He said. Then I nodded. I follow Doctor Xavier to he's office.

Soryu P.O.V.

When Daisuke follows the doctor Luke and I took a sit at the near lobby. Luke sighed and looks up.

"There's something else is going on around Daisuke, Soryu." he said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked waiting for him to answer. "Looks like we need to take Daisuke some CT scans." He said. "What for?!" I said.

"I think Daisuke has Tuberculosis......"

"You think?! What if it's just Hemoptysis?! He's just coughing." I said. "But Soryu do you remember last time this already happens....." He said. Now I remember......

He already experience this before.....

"Who made you think that he has an another disease?!" I said. "Plus Daisuke is going to spend a lot of money!!" I added. "Someone will take care of it." He said.

Who?

"By the way he's going to check him up and take an x Ray too....if there something in he's lungs, we're going to take a CT scan." Luke said.

Now I'm getting worried. What if it's not Tuberculosis? What if is here any other disease he's having. Well I hope it's nothing.....

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Daisuke is going to have a check up today......     -Luke"

I saw the text message he send me. I should go visit Luke there and check out what's going on.

Why is Daisuke going to visit a doctor anyway...... Well maybe because there's something else is it.....

"Dad?"

I turn around and saw Masaru.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I'm heading to Daisuke....." He said. "You can't visit him." I said. "Why not.....you know I'm worried to my brother." He said.

"I'm telling you..... You can't see him right now plus their not at home." I said. "What?! Oh.....yeah....now I remember Daisuke is going somewhere today." He said and starts to leave.

Wait how did he know? Well maybe Daisuke message him.

*Ring Ring*

Hmm?

I stood up and picked up the phone.

👤Phone Convo👤

Eisuke: hello?
???:Hey Eisuke it's me.....

⏲To be Continued⏲