~Chapter Sixteen~

Daisuke P.O.V.

It took hours until we reach at the destination where we heading. I open the car door and saw that were on a cafe near a train station. "What are we doing here?" I asked. I turn around and saw dad and ignores my question and starts to walk. I follow him from behind and didn't dare to speak.

What are we going to do here? He look serious about something. Should I remain quiet? Maybe I should stop asking questions for awhile.

I took a deep breath and then I enter the cafe where dad enters. As I enter the cafe. I felt something strange. I felt my chest hurt and I started to get dizzy. I shake my head and look back to see dad talking to someone.

Huh? Who's that guy? He has an auburn hair and he wears a black suit and a red tie. Who could he be?

As I remain looking at the guy. He suddenly glance at me. My eyes turn wide when he suddenly glance at me. I notice dad looked at me still with a serious face. "Don't just stand there! Come here!" I heard dad said with a irritated look on his face. "Oh..." I quickly walk towards the both man standing right across the table. As I reach them. The guy looked at me closely with a curious  look on his face. What is he doing?

"You must be Daisuke huh?"

Wait?  He knows me?! Who is he?!

"Who are you?" I Asked. "I'm Yamato, Yamato kougami." He said. I nodded then we both made an hand shake. I notice from the corner of my eye that dad deeply sighed heavily and started to leave. "Take him home after you finish talking to him."

I look back to dad while his leaving. Living me speechless. So this is not that day huh. He just took me here with this guy name Yamato Kougami.

"I'm sorry about your mother's death." He said. I look back to guy and gave him a small smile. "It's okay. Mom is okay up there. I know it." I remain calm and positive around him. I should not feel negative thoughts around him. After all dad knows him.

"You must be wondering why I'm here to see you." He Said. Then suddenly he took out something from his pocket, then I saw a locket. "Huh?"

"It's from your mother." He gave me the locket while I look at him curiously. "Why are you giving me these?" I asked. Yamato gave me half smile and said. "It's the only thing left from me. I know divorcing your mother is not a right decision but. I knew someone will love your mom truly."

Wait?! Did he just said divorce?

"What do you mean by divorce?" I asked. Yamato looked at me and said. "I'm your mother's ex husband."

What?! So that means.

"Yes....I'm your mother's first husband. The reason why we got divorce because I couldn't give her children. She was so depress yet she stands up and never gives up on our relationship. Yet I let her go." He said.

So his mom's first husband. But why is he giving me this?

"I don't understand. Why are you giving me this." I asked

.
.
.

"Walk with me."

💤To be Continued💤