~Chapter Fifteen~

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Here's the result of your x ray. And I notice something in your lungs."

As i heard Doctor said something. I started to get nervous. What did he saw. "I notice that at the left side of your lungs. There's a tumor."

.

.

.

"What kind of sickness is this?" I asked. "Well.....you dont need to panic...."

Cancer?! Cancer!!

Before I could say something the door opens and I saw Uncle Soryu and Uncle Luke. "Hows the check up?" I looked away from him and I started to ignore their presence. "Is there something wrong?" I notice Uncle SOryu siits beside me. Instead of Answering I pointed the photo of an x ray.

Soryu P.O.V.

Daisuke pointed to the x ray and I notice that theirs a tumor on the left side of his lungs. I shake my head and looked at him. "No! Thats not true! Daisuke thats not true you dont have a tumor! How can you say that he has a tumor on his lungs?!" I looked at the Doctor while Luke tries to calm me down. "Im sorry Mr. Oh but this is what we really saw in his lungs. Dont worry his not gonna die and his still young for that." The doctor said. "I dont care! I want to know if this can be treated!" I asked the doctor looked at me and nodded. "Yes but we need to put some test of him. Because the disease might spread into his body." The doctor said. "What kind of treatment are you going to him." I asked.

"A surgery, Chemotheraphy, Radiation"

"Surgery! Then do the surgery already and take that thing out!"Before I could grab the doctor's collar Luke grabs my shoulder and puts me back to my sit. "Soryu please just listen to him. Daisuke is going to be fine. They'll going to give him some diagnosed and treatment for this." Luke said then i look at him. "How can he be sure if that thing Is a cancer! I want proof!!"

"Were going to give Daisuke a CT scan and were also going to check if there some other organs are already involved into this."

*THUD!!*

Luke and I looked up to see Daisuke. He quickly left the room and close the door shut. Now I dont know what to do.Now that theres something inside of him! I cant take it! I want that thing to be removed. "Will the best we can Mr. Oh."

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V

🕯Phone convo🕯

Eisuke: hello?
???: Eisuke its me.....
Eisuke: who's this?
???s it's me Yamato Kougami,
Eisuke: Yamato.... What do you want?
???: I want to see Daisuke today. I would like to show him something.
Eisuke:......
Yamato: hello?
Eisuke: sure..... I'll tell him to go see you.
Yamato: thank you tell him that we can meet up at a near cafe at he train station.
Eisuke: okay bye....

💤End of phone convo💤

I havent heard of him since Andi died. What Is he going to show to Daisuke. I need to know. I stood up from my sit and went to Masaru's room. I notice that he was still asleep. I saw his phone at the near table. I picked up and opened it and text a message to Daisuke to meet up at the park. I cant believe im gooing to do this.

I put down Masaru's phone and lef the room quietly so i wont wake him up.

"Ill be back late." I said and grab the keys. When I left home i went to the park. Then i saw him there waiting. I rolled the windows down then he suddenly looks at me.

Daisuke P.O.V.

I got from the park far away from hospital. I cant believe that theres something growing inside of me. I want this out of me soon. I dont want to die this early. I havent spend my time with dad. I know but I need to be strong so i can take this out of me.

*vrrr!!*

hmm? I looked down and notice that Masaru texted me to see him. Well good thing im here at the park. Looks like I need to wait for him. I sat down at the near bench and waited for him to come. While I was waiting for him I felt my head started to ache. I think im tired thats it. After all the tmor is only on my chest It wont affect my head.

Hmm? That looks like dad's car. I notice the windows roll down then I saw dad. What is he doing here? He got out from the car and looked at me. "get in...." He said. But before I can ask him he enters the car waiting for me. Well I should follow him. He might get mad. I stood up and went to front seat. When I close the car door I felt awkward to see him now. Then I started to remember the picture of momm that I found in his office. I need to be quiet about it.

Dad started to drive and from the whole Car ride he didnt even spoke anything just silence. While I stared at the window. Where are we going? Is he the one who texted me using Masaru's Number? Or maybe there's something important so he needs to see me. Or what if......this is the day ive been waiting for....

Is dad going to spend time with me?

Then suddenly a smile came into my lips. I cant wait to see where dad is taking me....

"What are you smiling at?" I looked at dad and notice that he still focuses on the road yet he spoke to me. I looked away from him and said. "its nothing I just felt happy."

Eisuke P.O.V.

Felt happy about what? What a weird kid. Looks like his thinking that im taking him out somewhere. After all his been waiting for me to spend some time as a father and son. But his wrong were going to see Yamato. Andi's ex husband.

👏To be Continued👋