Chapter Twenty Six

4 Months later......

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Are you feeling all right?" Uncle Soryu asked me. But I didnt answer back. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

None....

Uncle Soryu looked away from me and let go of my hand. "If you need anything just tell me okay." He said but before he could leave.

"Dad...."

Soryu P.O.V.

Before I could leave, I heard Daisuke called me dad. I turn around and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Don't leave dad." He said with his pale eyes looking at me. "Did you just called me dad?"

Then he nodded. I have never felt so happy before. Daisuke called me dad.

I approached him and sit beside him. Then he suddenly hugged me tightly. Its been 4 months since we knew that Daisuke is facing a cancer and it turns out Daisuke is in good terms now. But there are some bad times we thought that his leaving us. Its just false alarm.

"Just don't tell him."

hmm?

"What do you mean?" I asked. Then he looked up to me. "Eisuke."

..........

I still can't believe that his calling his father by his name. But I looked at him curiously. "Just don't tell Eisuke and Masaru about my condition. After all, Their not interested." He said with a wryly smile. "Why?" I asked.

Instead of answering me. He looked away and let go of me. "I already told Uncle Luke about it that if ever Eisuke contacted him and asked about my condition. I told him not to tell him. I also told the other Uncles about it too.

But why would he do this?

"Just please....." He begged.

Its wrong but....

He pleaded and I have no choice. For sure he'll tell the reason why to Eisuke. At the right time.

"Okay...."

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Its been 4 months and still I have no idea what is Daisuke doing. Ive contacted Luke and he said that he was fine. But when I visit at Soryu's place. He was not there. Probably his just wondering around the park. I visited the park but he was not there. I also checked at the graveyard but I notice that there no new flowers in her grave.

I went to the flower shop and order a daisy then I came back to her grave and put it there. Ive stayed there for a minute then I left there without even saying anything to her. Its like... I don't want to show up there. Especially for what I did.

"Im sorry Andi. Forgive me."

~That night~

Daisuke P.O.V.

Its like time stops....

.

.

.

"Im sorry Mr. Ichinomiya..... But you have 4 months left to live...."

To be continued....

DONT OVER REACT OKAY!!! JUST READ THE NEXT FUTURE CHAPTERS!!!