~Chapter Thirteen~

Daisuke P.O.V.

I started to run fastly that someone might caught me. I better get home. I must not run!! I might feel my chest hurt about this. I stop from my tracks and starts to breath. I cant believe I just run fastly just because of this picture. But this picture is not "JUST" a picture. Its a picture of my mom.

Maybe I should copy this and return it back to dad. But im not going to return it personal becasue he might get mad or he might beat me up. 

"Daisuke!! Is that you!?" 

HuH? I turn around and saw Takahiro. "hey...." 

"hey what are you doing here? You suppossed to be at home right?" He said. "Well I just go get something." I said. "What is it?" He asked and looks at the picture on my hand. Then he suddenly grabs it. "Hey give that back!!"I said and try to reach the picture. "Woah she's beautiful! Where did you get this?" He asked. "I got from dad's home." I said. Takahiro looks at me with wide eyes. "No way! You stole this picture?!" He said. "what no!! I just borrow it!" I said "How can I believe you! Uncle EIsuke hates you!" he said. Then suddenly I stop reaching for the picture and Got hurt for what he just said.

"Oh...dude Im sorry...I didnt mean to be rude." He said. "Its okay....Just give it to me. Ill return it back anyway to him." I said and I started to leave. "hey Need help." He ask. "Oh no..... Im good Ill see you when I get back to school." I said then I started to cough again. "Are you really sure you kind been coughing badly." he said. I sghed heavily and look at him and nodded. "See I know yu need help to go back to your home." he said and pats my shoulder lightly.

He help me to get home because he kinda notice that im coughing badly today. I should drink some medicine. When we got to the apartmemt I notice Uncle Soryu's car is there but thats not it. There's dad's car too. Oh no!! Did he already know that i got the picture?!

"Hmm. what does Uncle Eisuke is doing here?" Takahiro asked. the both of us look curious whats going on. When I almost reach for the door I notice the knob turns and Takahiro and I started to hide at the corner. I saw Dad left the apartment with a worried look. Did something happened?

"He's coming." We quickly look for another spot to hide and we did. I notice Dad enter he's car and starts to leave. "Hmm....Are you even wondering what is he doing here?" Takahiro asked. "Of course...I always get curious and worried Everytime I see him somewhere." I said. "Well I should better go home now." He said "Good luck dude." he said and pats my shoulder lightly again.

Hmm... Uncle Soryu will be mad at me because of leaving the apartment with a bad condition. I took a deep breath and start to head back to the apartment. When I open teh door I saw Uncle Soryu there waiting for me. "Hi...Uncle." I said. "Good thing your not here Daisuke." Uncle Soryu said.

"Hmm? why?"  I asked. "Nothing......Just go drink some medicine and take a rest." he said. then I nodded. I quickly gfab my medicine and went upstairs to my room.

Soryu P.O.V.

When I hear the door close. I sit down at the near sofa. Phew...What a day. By the way, I notice something in Daisuke's hand. Its like a picture. Or maybe its just some notes from school. I better take a rest. 

*Ring Ring*

Hmm? who could it be? I answer the telephone.

Soryu:hello?

Luke:Hey its me......i need to talk to you.....this is important.

Soryu:what is it?

Luke:I got the results of Daisuke...... 

Soryu: How is it?

Luke:Not so good. I need you two to come here now.

Soryu:Can we do it tomorrow?

Luke:Well If you want Daisuke to rest for awhile sure.....but he needs to get an x-ray tomorrow.

Soryu:What do you mean by X-ray? Is there some kind of a new disease or something?

Luke:I can explain to you tomorrow. Just bring him tomorrow and will take an x-ray.

Soryu:Okay......

X ray? Is there something bad came into the results. What if its not just Hemoptysis? Is there some other disease? I kinda notice that Daisuke is still coughing but its kinda change and it turns to become worse. Now im getting worried. Is hould better wait and see the results tomorrow.

-:To be Continued:-