~Chapter Three~

-:The next Day:-

(Daisuke's 15th Birthdays)

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Is he awake?"

"Idiot shut your mouth he'll wake up!!"

"Can we just atleast surprise at him at the penthouse?"

"Hell no we gone too far now we can't go back now!"

Do they even know that I can hear them. "I can hear you." I said and open my eyes.

"I told you to be quiet!!" Takahiro said. "This is Aiko's fault!!"

"Oh my fault?! Am I the one who planned coming in here!"she said. "It's Eiji's plan!!" Aina said.

"Okay okay I get it!! You're going to surprise me....well it's all failed now." I said and lie back down and cover myself at the blanket.

"Maybe we should leave him." I heard Ayumi said "well just come later at the Penthouse Daisuke we'll wait for you." Ayumi said. 

I sat up and saw them leaving the room. Well at least they have effort for coming here but failed to surprised me. Well I kinda don't feel that today's my birthday.....well it's also the day of Mom's death anniversary. I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I change my clothes to Casual. I picked up my wallet and leave the room.

I went down stairs and saw Uncle Soryu and Unlce Baba at the living room talking. Until Uncle Baba saw me and then they stop talking. I went to the living room and said.

"I'm going to cemetery to visit mom " I said to Uncle Soryu. "Sure.....be home early." He said and I nodded and I Started to leave to buy some flowers at the nearby flower shop.

Soryu  P.O.V.

When Daisuke left Baba continues.

"Have you ever notice that every time when he's blowing the candle at the cake he never wish anything else except he's wish to spend time with Eisuke." He said "I don't know Baba.....He doesn't even feel that today is he's birthday......Also today is Andi's death anniversary too." I said. "I also notice that Eisuke never visited Andi's grave since he started dating Naomi." He said.

I didn't even know what to say to Eisuke. He's acting different when it comes to Daisuke. Why does he even need to be rude to the kid he's own son to Andi. I know Eisuke love's Andi so much....why does he even do the same to Daisuke....If he loves Andi he should treat Daisuke right. But he didn't. He just gave up and let goes Daisuke.

"Eisuke is being an asshole to he's own son." I said "I can't even take it anymore......what if Daisuke had an accident or sickness.....what is he going to react.....of course nothing." Baba said. "We can't force Eisuke Baba....Eisuke never listens to me anymore since I adopt he's son...... What kind of a father he is.....he may experience  does things to he's father did to him..... And now he's doing it to he's own son." I said "well he cares about Masaru....."  Baba said "so you're saying that he cares about he's other son to an another woman." I said. Baba nodded.

I don't wanna talk about this ..... Let's just go to the penthouse and celebrate he's birthday.

Daisuke P.O.V.

When I came to the cemetery it was quiet and I think I'm the only person here...... I started to walk To look for mom's grave. It took me 3 mins to find mom's grave.

I put the roses down and I sat down at the soft grass and looked at the grave stone.

"Mom......Well today's my birthday also your death anniversary. I supposed to celebrate my birthday but instead I celebrate it.....I choose to celebrate your death anniversary. Even though I never saw you since I was born.....I know you love me.....But I don't think dad doesn't love me because it's all my fault why you died. What did I ever do to him be mad at me Mom? I just wanted to spend time with him. Just only for a day. I didn't even know if he cares about my feelings. Why do we even need to wish on a birthday cake even though it's not coming true." I said and looked down.....then suddenly I felt a Rain drop them I noticed that it's starting to rain. But I didn't stood up to run to look for a shelter. I remain there and stayed where mom is resting.

"I knew it that you're here." I heard someone from behind. I turn around and saw Ayumi holding an umbrella.

"What are you doing here you're going to get a cold." She said "well it's mom's death anniversary and I need to visit her." I said. "Aren't you supposed to celebrate your birthday too." She said. "Why would I celebrate it if Dad is not interested in my birthday." I said she looked at me and she shuts her mouth. I look back to the gravestone and looked down putting my head on my knees.

"It's okay....if you don't wanna spend your birthday today ..... I'll stay here with you." She said and puts her hand on my shoulders. But I didn't reply I just wanted to be alone now.

It didn't take long she let go and said. "I'll leave the umbrella here I bought an extra.....If you have time to come to the penthouse please visit." She said and she started to walk.

Birthday......what about it there just planning a surprise birthday party to me......I'm not leaving this spot until midnight.

😔To be Continue😔