~Chapter Twelve~

|Next day|

Daisuke P.O.V.

I woke up around 9:30 in the morning feeling bad. When I sit up I started to cough again, but there's no blood anymore. I think I'm okay now......but....I need to drink some medicine so These illness will be gone.

I stand up and went to the shower to get ready. After that I change myself into casual clothes. And now I'm ready.

I went downstairs and saw Uncle Ota and Ayumi there. Hmm? What are they doing here?

I notice Ayumi look at me and smiles, I think she notice me.

"Good morning Daisuke." She said. "Hi.... and good morning." I said. "Are you okay?" She looked at me and she walks towards me. "Yeah.....I'm okay,,,,," I said. Then she nodded. " I heard that your not going to school this week so I bought you this."

Hmm? I notice her hands were behind her and she has a rose.

"Rose?" I said. "Well.....yeah.....Well I want to make you some treat but maybe,....You might get tonsillitis. So i plan Roses will work." She said and hands me the rose. I smile at her and accept it. "Thank you......" I said. Then she looks up to me and smiles.

"Ayumi....it's time to go." I heard Uncle Ota call her. She turns around to face him and nods, she looks back to me and says. "I have to go..... I might be late." She said and waves goodbye to me.

When she closes the door I notice Uncle Soryu is looking at me.

"What?"

"You like her do you?" He said. "What?! What kind of a question is that? I can't believe you think that I like her?! We're just friends......that's it." I said. "I can see from the look on your face the your all red." He said.

Nah....

"Um....uncle you have work today?" I asked. "Yeah.....I'm going to leave now.....better Stay here and take a rest." He said and Ruffles my hair and leaves.

Now he's gone I quickly texted Masaru that I'm going to he's place right now. When I open the front door I saw Uncle Soryu's car left already. Now I can really leave and get a picture of mom at dad's home.

~35 mins later~

"Dad's going to kill you!" He said. "Nah! He's not going to kill me I'm just going to ask him for a picture of my mom." I said. I notice Masaru rolls he's eyes at me. "Are you going to help me or what?" I said. "Yes I will......but you better hurry dad might go home soon. He has a meeting this morning and he's gonna be here anytime." He said.

Then we both enter the house. Masaru looks out for the other maids so no one of them will notice us entering dad's office. It took 10 mins for us to get there because there are some maids were cleaning around the house.

"Great now we're here......I'm going to look for it" I said. "Okay.....okay.....ill go look outside to check if someone might enter here." He said.

Then I started to search mom's picture. Well I only what my mom's name. Well I better check around here.

"Have you found it?" Masaru ask "not yet!!" I said. When I got closer to dad's desk I open the drawer and saw a picture frame. I notice a picture of a woman.

Her hair was wavy colored brown, she doesn't look like a Japanese at all. Maybe she's a foreigner or something. I can see her cheeks were red. And she was so beautiful. I took the picture out of the frame and I notice a dad's handwriting at the back of the picture.

"Andi......"

This is it! This the picture of my mom!

"I found it!!" I said and look up to see Masaru. "Really?! Let me see!" He run towards me and looks at the picture. "Woah! Your mom is beautiful!" He said. "I wonder what she's going to look like if she's still alive....." He Said. "Yeahh....." I said.

*Honk Honk!!*

Huh? Masaru and I looked at the window and saw a limo came.

Oh no! Dad's here.

"You need to go now!" He said. We quickly left the office and I follow Masaru. "This way!!" He said. Instead of going out at the front door he took me at the back of the house. I notice at the back there's a garden. "Just climb at the tree and jump over at the wall okay! Don't worry I won't tell dad about this!" He said. Then I nodded and I started to climb the tree quickly before someone might see me. After that I successfully leave the house. But it didn't take long I started breath heavily.

"*cough*......*cough*.....l"

I started to cough again. I should go back home and take a rest. I also started to feel a little pain in my chest. I should really go and take a rest.

|Meanwhile|

Eisuke P.O.V.

As I enter my office. I went to my desk to grab some papers at the drawer. When I open the drawer I saw the picture frame. But the picture is not there.

Wait......this is where the picture of Andi is placed!! Where's the Picture?!

I know I saw it awhile ago that it's here!! Did someone took it?! That's the only picture left!

"MASARU!!"

I quickly left the office withe the picture frame on my hand. I went to Masaru's room. When I enter he's room I saw Masaru jumped a little.

"Did you enter my office?!" I said. "No,...."

"Oh really?! Then who is the responsible of taking Andi's picture?!" I said and throws the picture frame to the floor causing Masaru and to jump again. "Tell me the truth...,,.where is it?" I said. He shook he's head. " I swear I don't know dad!" He said.

If he's not the one...... Someone has got it.

Who could it be?

I need that picture back!

🕯To be Continued🕯