~Chapter Twenty One~

Daisuke P.O.V.

As I open my eyes I saw myself on a hospital room. I felt my head all spinning. But I felt more tired and pain started to flow in my veins. I try to move yet I feel nothing but pain. "Arrghhh" Then suddenly I felt a hand holding me trying to calm me down. "Daisuke!" Then I saw Uncle Baba there. "Let go!!" I try to let go off his grip yet I Have no strength to stop him. "Its okay. Soryu is here. Everything is going to be fine." He said trying to calm me down yet. 

None...

i can't think of anything straight. I started to feel alone. its been a month and...

That day I would never ever forget.

~Flashback~

I've knocked. knocked almost everyday in his mansion yet rejections Always faces me. I try to communicate with him yet his all hesitant. I don't know what to do. How can I ever tell him tat I just.... All I wanted is that. Spent time with him. I just wanted to know that if he really cares or what. But why does he....

Is it because? Do I look like a bad guy to him? That I'm the reason why his wife died?If only he could give me a chance just be with him like a minute with a good memory for me yet.

I don't know anymore. 

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Ichinomiya?" I went to the company where my father is working. Then I knew that he was on a meeting. I think well its not really a plan or something but maybe I just wanted to talk to him with something. I went to 31st floor then there I saw him with Masaru. A smile in his lips just like proud father who saw his son accomplished. Lucky him.

Then suddenly Masaru saw me then Dad follows his gaze. But I didn't expect to see Masaru with a cold gaze. Then he approaches me. "What are you doing here?" He said "I was just here to speak with dad an-" "Leave! you're not welcome here." He said then suddenly I realise that the Masaru I knew is no more. But what changed him to be like this?

"Look Masaru is there something you want to talk about?"

"Yes! And its you. I don't want you near us. Ive changed my mind that maybe hanging out with you is not a good idea after all. To be honest I'm just using you."

"what?!" 

"You know I finally realise that your a waste of time." He said then left the room, leaving me with a shock look on my face. Until that I knew that all this time he was just using me. I looked up then saw dad right in front of me with his hand open waiting for me to give him something. I took my wallet out and gave him mom's pic. Then he takes it. 

"Never ever steal my stuff." He said then leaves. 

~End of Flashback~

"Just leave me alone." I whispered to him. Then Uncle Baba let go. "Are you s-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE THEN DONT COME BACK!!" I looked at him with a dark gaze. "Daisuke..what's happening to you?" "You don't know me. Just leave before I do something you'll regret." 

To be Continued....