Chapter Twenty Seven

Daisuke P.O.V.

4 months.......

"Wait?! But Daisuke is on good terms!! He cant die!?" Uncle Soryu didnt want to believe what the doctors and Uncle Luke said to us. "Im sorry." Thats all they said. Leaving us.

"Im sorry Daisuke. It looks like, your mother is taking you with her." Luke said. "No! Andi doesnt want this! Andi wants him to live."  Uncle Soryu said fighting his tears. "Why does it have to end so sooner?" I asked They both looked at me with pale eyes.

So even Uncle Luke cried too. "Im sorry Daisuke. Even do us. We wanted you to live...... life is really short." Luke said.

"Heh." A small smile form into my lips. "Your happy?" Uncle Soryu asked with a shock look on his face.

".....I dont know. Now that I knew that I have months left. I should better enjoy it. Especially im leaving sooner." I said and gave them a smile. "What about....? Your Father?" Uncle Soryu looked away from me.

I didnt answer him. I dont know what to say. ".....i dont know."

Then Uncle Soryu stood up and walk towards the door. Then he looks back to me. "Your father needs to know." He said. "No." I replied. Then he left.

"Daisuke. This is going too far! You need to tell Eisuke about this!" Uncle Luke suddenly burst out. "Why?" "Because his your father! And he cares about you!" He said. I looked away from him.

Eisuke Ichinomiya?! Cares about me?!

"What a wonderful story you did there." I said. I lie down from the bed and looked at the window.

Does he really care?

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

Eisuke:Luke? How is he?
Luke: ummm..... his doing fine actually.
Eisuke: oh I see. Um do you know where Soryu and Daisuke lives?
Luke: what?
Eisuke: Um well during I visit them. Their not home. So I just wondering maybe they move to a different house. Thats why im asking you.
Luke: They still live there. Daisuke need some fresh air thats all.
Eisuke: oh okay. Well is  Daisuke there?
Luke: well no.
Eisuke: i see... okay Thank you
Luke: For what?
Eisuke:Watching over Daisuke. And now that his okay. I was kind of planning....
Luke: planning what?

.
.
.

Eisuke: to take him back.

Luke:.......
Eisuke: hello?
Luke: im sorry. I just saw a butterfly flew. So what are you saying again?
Eisuke: ....... nevermind. Bye
Luke: oh okay? Bye.

After the phone call. I kind of notice that Luke is kind of changing the topic when I said that im taking Daisuke back. Is there something going on?

He said that Daisuke is okay? But everytime I visit him his not their, even Soryu.

"Hey Dad!"  I turn and saw Masaru there. "What is it?" I asked. "Ever wonder that Daisuke is not visiting us? Anymore?" He asked. "I dont know. Why do you asked by the way?"

"Ive kind if regret it for what I did."

"The one you said that your using him?"

"Well I thought that. Your going to be happy if I pretend that I didnt care about him." He said. "Why did you do it? You shouldnt have done that." I said. He looked up to me with a surprise. "Wait? You.... all this time you?"

"Yes."

Masaru's eyes started to tear up. I went closer to him and wiped it away. "Its okay. Soon. He'll be here with us." I said. "Your going to let him stay here with us?!" Masaru looked up to me with a smile on his face. Then I nodded.

But deep inside. I felt something is going on.

And I need to know what it is.

To be Continued.....