~Chapter Two~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Masaru!"

When Masaru got back home. I called him. Masaru came and sat at the nearby chair.

"Yes dad?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that never go near on Daisuke." I said harshly. "But dad......Daisuke is my brother." He said. "In half yes! But you have no right to get near him!" I said angrily.

"But dad that's unfair! Daisuke is you're son too." He said. "He's not my son Masaru.....he's just an another kid from the street." I said and look away.

"Why are you acting like this to Daisuke?"

I ignore what my son asked. I don't wanna talk about Daisuke right now.....it's just a waste of time.

"So we're not coming for tomorrow at The penthouse then...... Tomorrow is Daisuke's birthday....."

"So....." I said. "Dad please!! Just only for a day......be a real father to Daisuke." He said. "And why would I do that?" I said.

I looked at him with a glare then he shuts he's mouth. "Well you know what......if you wanna come to the party why don't you go! Now leave!" I said.

Masaru looked down and stood up from he's sit and left the room.

March 11....... Tomorrow March 12 the day that Daisuke was born and also the day when Andi died.

..........Why does Masaru even need to go to that stupid party?!

I don't even wanna see Daisuke's face. Every time I see him I remember the image of Andi.......

I don't wanna remember that.......

It's been nine years but he still doesn't give up on me.....what an idiot!! Can he just atleast move on.... Accept that I don't need him.....I already have Masaru and I'm happy about it!

I don't care whatever happens to that kid!!

Daisuke P.O.V.

Walking alone the streets is like a hobby to me. I spend all my life alone. And right now I'm heading to dad's house.

When I almost press the doorbell.....suddenly I remember something.

"I don't need you!! And you're not my child!!"

I remember what dad said few days ago. The hurtful words he said to me but I know deep inside he still cares but......why does he even need to be mad......I wish mom is alive.

"Daisuke?"

Huh? I heard someone from behind me and then I saw Aina (Daughter of Uncle Baba)

"Daisuke what are you doing here?" She said. "I was just stopping by and I wanna talk to dad." I said.

"Uncle Eisuke is going to be mad again!! Daisuke please just take a break for awhile and ..... Please .... Maybe someday he'll accept you again." She said with a smile.

She's right I need to take a break for this. "Okay....."

"Good now let's go!! Uncle Soryu is looking for you."

She said and grabs my wrist and we started to walk.

I look back at the house and I can see from the window that Dad is right there.

Well tomorrow is my birthday.....I think I kinda don't feel partying tomorrow. Ok.....everything's planned I'll stay at home and take a rest theirs no school anyway so I'll take a rest.

👽To be Continue👽