~Prologue~

My name Is Daisuke

I was born In March 12

My mother was the one who named me because She thinks that it was cute, and she promise my dad to take care of me every time he was gone for work, but her promise broke, she died when I was born when my father knew about my mother's death he was depressed and hurt, while he felt hate, anger, and disgrace to me. And he also say that I was the reason why my mom died. I keep trying myself to be strong and ignore what my dad says to me. But it didn't take long ...... He abandon me. And right now I'm staying here with Uncle Soryu since I was seven and he adopted me.

After a few months My father found a new lover and he got married and he had a son Name Masaru. Everytime I saw them spending time together it makes me even more Depress. Sometimes he acted like I'm nobody. And then sometimes my father and he's wife treat me like a butler telling me what to do and making me like a slave.

I remember one time before he abandon me. It was Father's Day and I made a letter to him. I went to he's office and he's looking at he's laptop typing I went closer to him and I put the paper on he's desk.

"Dad I made a letter for you." I said.

He looks at me with an irritated look and he looks at the paper. He look back To me and said

"I told you not to call me dad right!! And what's this? I don't need this kind of trash! Leave !"

"But dad!"

"What did I told you!"

He stood up and grabs my arm tightly and he takes me downstairs.

"Eisuke!"

Uncle Baba stood up and he came closer to me and picks me up.

"What are you doing? He's just giving you a letter." He said "I don't need a gift from him! He's nothing but a piece of shit!"

"Eisuke It's your son to Andi! You can't just abandon him! Andi doesn't want this!" Uncle Soryu said. Uncle Ota stood up and went closer to Dad to stop him because he was almost trying to hit me from the back.

"Eisuke please!! He's your son!" Uncle Baba said. "Well he's not my son anymore because I don't need him Why don't you just adopt him I don't even care!" Dad said and lefts the penthouse Lounge.

I remain crying and crying while Uncle Baba tries to calm me down but I kept crying and crying.

"I'll take care of him." Uncle Soryu said.

He came closer And carries me and taps my back lightly and then I started to calm a little bit and then I close my eyes slowly and sleep on his arms.

Until now Uncle Soryu treats me like he's real son. I always wish that Uncle Soryu is my 'Dad'. He do what a father does to a son. But.......I still want my real dad to take care of me. Yet he still refuses and acts that I'm not he's son.

I wish that mom didn't die so I won't feel anything like this. For sure if mom is still Alive, were together as a family, having fun, family bonding.

But that only happens in my dream.......

I wish didn't live anymore.....

But.......I just can't commit suicide because of this.

I just wanted to spend time with him just for a second.

And my last wish that someday......he'll accept me.....as he's son.

~Daisuke Ichinomiya~