Chapter Twenty Five

Part Two (short Chapter)

"Daisuke" 

"Daisuke please. Its for your own good. You'll be okay." Ayumi said. I looked up to her and she gave me a big smile. "Hey. were here for you no matter what. just please don't do this again." Fiji said and sit beside me and pat my back lightly. "Were all worried about you. And also heard what Masaru did to you." Aiko added. "Well that idiot is nothing but a liar!" Takahiro said then started to leave. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To kick the kid's ass." He said.

"Just leave him alone." I said. "No Daisuke! For what he did to you! Were not letting him near you!" 

"JUST FUCKING LET HIM GO!!"

Then I blew up again. All of them looked at me with shock. "Whats going on Daisuke?" Ayumi asked. "JUST LEAVE ALREADY!!" I said. Everyone looked at me with disgust from my new attitude. "Looks like were wasting our time here guys!" Yuri said then they all started to leave. Ayumi looked at me one last time with an upset looked on her eyes. 

Then Finally I realized that I pushed them away. Those people were the only thing that I have. But all I did is pushed them away.

"Forgive me." I said.

Then I saw the knife at the near table. I grabbed it and I sliced my wrist slowly then blood started to appear. But I didn't continue. I threw the knife away from me and grabbed the sheets beside me and covered my wrist. 

"Im sorry! Im sorry!!" I said to myself then tears started to form into my eyes. I wiped it away quickly and said sorry again for 73 times.

End of Flashback

To be Continued...