Chapter Twenty Three

Eisuke P.O.V.

I quickly open my eyes then i saw myself back into my room. I took my phone out and contacted Luke. Yet it went to voicemail. I called him a lots of times but he didn't answer. So I contacted Daisuke. I started to feel anxious again especially I've dreamed that Daisuke will die. Please pick up the phone Daisuke.

~Meanwhile~

Daisuke P.O.V.

"Arrghhhh!!" 

"Let me go!! I DONT WANT IT!!"

As the nurses tried to give me some medicine I stopped them. I tried to avoid the medication. Its like I'm also avoiding life, I'm entertaining death. "Just let go of me!!" I said but suddenly I felt someone grabbed me tightly and injected me. Then my vision started to blur. The only thing left that Ive heard is my phone ringing.

Soryu P.O.V.

I took Daisuke's phone and notice that Eisuke is contacting him. I went outside the answer the call then I heard a shaking voice.

"Hello?"

Eisuke:Hello?! Daisuke!!

Soryu:Daisuke is on medication. What do you want?

Eisuke:Oh Soryu... Where's Daisuke I need to talk to him now.

Sorry:You can't talk to him right now. His in a middle of a medication. Do you need anything?

Eisuke:Just checking up on him. 

Soryu:Okay.

Eisuke:Bye..

Strange? Probably Eisuke is aware of Daisuke's illness. Now that I knew Daisuke has a cancer. His only option is to fight this cancer. Im not going to allow him give up. But I kind of notice that his changing. He started to act different. 

"Boss." I turn around and saw Inui and Samejima. "How is Daisuke? Is everything okay?" Samejima asked with hopes in their faces. I try to act normal yet I couldn't. I looked away from them. Then I heard Inui sobbing. Its hard for us especially for me. Daisuke is not just a kid. His like my child already. His like a family to me. I may don't have a wife, but at least I have Daisuke. 

"You know Daisuke is a strong kid. He'll get through this." Samejima patted my back lightly cheering me up. But the vision of Daisuke all in pain makes me think that I can't protect him. The only thing for us to do is to support him and ..... I don't how to say this but. Pray I guess. This is the first time that I'm going to beg for 'him' to not take Daisuke away from me. Well not for me but for Eisuke too. He is the only thing Andi left for Eisuke after all. I don't want to be selfish but Daisuke is.....

"Its okay. Behalf of all the Ice Dragons. Were here for him and you." Samejima announces. I nodded. I went back to Daisuke's room. There I saw him all peacefully asleep. The doctor and the nurses have forced him but he needs to take a rest. Especially he has a schedule for Chemotherapy. I can also see a spitting image of his Mother. When Andi is fighting to live in order to have Daisuke. It was also painful memory for me. 

Because is not just a friend to me....

I also love her.

I knew from the very beginning. Andi loves Eisuke. I accepted that she choose him. And I'm happy for her. But deep inside i felt my heart broke into million pieces. When I knew that she's pregnant. Im so happy for her. Seeing her big smile mades my day complete. But it didn't take long she died. She chose to die in order to let Daisuke live into this world. 

But Eisuke failed her. He failed her for loving Daisuke as his child. Ever since the day that Eisuke abandon him. I stood up and take him with me. Even though Andi didn't loved me from the way I loved her. I promise her that I will take care of Daisuke, and I will treat him as my own. 

I took Daisuke's hand tightly. I looked up to him. I can see his chest going up and down seeing that his alive. I hope he can live long. He is too young to leave this world. He is to precious and innocent.

Just like his mother....

To be Continued...