False Reality

Evadin POV

                              — — —

{ A;N: Added a song to this chapter because well 'Hello' by Adele is a beautiful song that I can't stop hearing. If your a computer user make sure to just play the song while your reading, it's really relaxing. A;N}

Ceeek!

" Start it up again."

                           Ceeeeek!

                       " Oh my lord."

                             Ughh!

           " Something highly unlikely like this to happen is truly fascinating. . ."

                              Stop!

Cord after cord was plugged in on the sides of my head. As well in between my forehead. Cords were plugged in onto my legs that we're currently moving at a speed that I barely recognize. Every time I tried to stop, the cord would electrocute me sending my legs to keep running my mind to keep running from the things that were going on inside my head.

        To be entirely true, I didn't feel like I was actually there. Physically my body is there but there was the feel of no control to it, my control. Mentally I was there, I was seeing things observing things around me even experiencing things but I couldn't have the control of my body. I hated the feeling. It was unnerving and scared the crap out of me but no matter what I tried, nothing was breaking the control they had on me.

         " Take a X-Ray on his legs. Scan it then take it to the lab, I'll keep my observations here." A couple of the scientist nodded one of them bringing out a small X-Ray machine angling it towards my legs.

                             Stop it!

          One of the scientists that spoke a minute ago that seem to be barking orders all the time was a blonde woman tall back straight wearing nothing but a lab coat and black attire to out suit others that were also in the room. Her glasses narrowed down her nose as her red printed lips curved into a smile." He's functioning back. Now if Berine were here he would of slapped me across the face for letting the brat see all our observations. Claire, start up number CTL6 oh and make it. . . painful." This Claire nodded obediently typing away on a monitor that I couldn't begin to describe.

           The brunette kept darting her eyes up at me the look of sympathy crossing get features that weren't helping my situation at all. I didn't care about her sympathy. I'm sure she didn't care about me at all if she was working under them.

         A shiver went down my spine knowing the exact feeling of what that signal was. Darting my eyes anywhere but the feeling of a hand striking down my back, my eyes went towards Geo whom was groggily looking up from his high a separate set of scientists observing over his body as they poked at it with different objects, syringes, drugs. . .

                My stomach dropped feeling sick knowing that somehow this was my fault. Even if the guards told him he was missing out on his trials, I know why he kept trying to avoid being caught. This was hell. All for one stupid lunch ticket that I didn't know what it meant. Was it if we behaved we were rewarded with food?

            If so, I didn't want any part of this hell. A smart person would of taken upon themselves to sacrifice a submissive part of them in order to survive. There was no judging towards that, it was logic. But being the way I am, I wasn't raised to give up. I didn't just give up because of what people had or if they were stronger than myself. I kept going towards to what I wanted and what I believed in. I hated this hell. I hated it all. I'm not going to submit to them.